Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not bad at all. But why's there a wire or something hanging down your barrel under the frontsight?

/edit:

So you think a KA Troy replica MRF 7" rail CX isn't close enough?

If I recall correctly, the N4 Diplomats are officially sold with OR the LaRue 7" OR the VLTOR VIS.

/edit2: a q&d google quest confirmed my recall, lol.

Edited by VAN MEULDER
Not bad at all. But why's there a wire or something hanging down your barrel under the frontsight?

/edit:

If I recall correctly, the N4 Diplomats are officially sold with OR the LaRue 7" OR the VLOTR VIS.

evansys right, its a paracord loop i clip my sling to... more moveable... doesnt clank and flap when unconnected...

R

love the guns belladonna, the above one espeacially ( want an SPR so badly ! )

however, what most attracted me, is the ( awesome ) smiley :P i can't believe nobody mentioned it :P if you got a spare, mind sending it ? :D think that would be the most awefull thing an opfor could see once he's been shot :P

also, mind telling me the length of the inner barrle of that SPR ? and what make is it ? i'm hoping Dboys cause i'm getting me one next month. thanks !

-Erik

Just finished building this mostly from left over parts i had in my closet from my previous two builds :P

good thing i'm moving next friday, who knows what else ill find in there :o

Picture124.jpg

i need to paint that pistol grip black and maybe i'll give the rail a dose of OD as well for good measure. just realized it needs moar rail panels and a vert grip. :( time to check out the parts box

Half an armalite is also an armalite, I suppose :P

Stock is underway, as is the tool to attach my URX front end.

DSC_1798.JPG

The ultimate CQB gun... J/K.

/edit:

If I recall correctly, the N4 Diplomats are officially sold with OR the LaRue 7" OR the VLTOR VIS.

/edit2: a q&d google quest confirmed my recall, lol.

True, but use what you have is what I say.

So you think a KA Troy replica MRF 7" rail CX isn't close enough?

Use what you have and make something unique...

"Finished" it yesterday. Man, what a complete pain in the *ss this URX thing was to uninstall and reinstall... I even broke the old upper receiver, it was that tightly bolted! And the body pins aren't all the way through yet either, somehow the gearbox holes don't line up with the receiver holes anymore, altough I didn't touch the lower... New stock and front sight (unicorn released a VLTOR one, it's on uncompany ^^) are underway.

DSC_1834.JPG

DSC_1836.JPG

DSC_1846.JPG

Edited by j3T
"Finished" it yesterday. Man, what a complete pain in the *ss this URX thing was to uninstall and reinstall... I even broke the old upper receiver, it was that tightly bolted! And the body pins aren't all the way through yet either, somehow the gearbox holes don't line up with the receiver holes anymore, altough I didn't touch the lower... New stock and front sight (unicorn released a VLTOR one, it's on uncompany ^^) are underway.

DSC_1834.JPG

DSC_1836.JPG

DSC_1846.JPG

J3T, I read that the replica VLTOR upper you have was meant to go onto G&P M4 lowers. Is that Knights lower G&P?

Yeah, it's the G&P Knight's SR16 URX shorty from redwolf. The MUR does fit, but they sure do screw the URX rail on tight. I almost broke the old receiver in half... The gas tube needed some modifying before it lined up decently with the MUR.