Armalite Picture Thread

i demand a kit list lol. that thing is absolutely gorgeous. i'm especially interested in that crane stock with the curved buttpad and what kind of rail system you're using.

i think i see some RS?

edit: and flashider :P

Edited by ezgil
  • Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i demand a kit list lol.  that thing is absolutely gorgeous.  i'm especially interested in that crane stock with the curved buttpad and what kind of rail system you're using.

i think i see some RS?

edit: and flashider  :P

Thanks...it's going to be the last airsoft I will make (9th and final 'Armalite').

- The upper/rail and stock by Best Gun

- Customized Zeke based lower reciever (I acutally have 2 lowers, one M16A4 and one with proper Defender 2000 trades...I've posted both pics in the past)

- The sights are LM&T Defender

- Customized Tango-Down rail panels by LM&T for the Defender

- Flash hider is an LM&T Cutter (I think G&P might make airsoft ones for much cheaper now...should have waited for it...it was almost impossible to fit).

- Surefire KL-4 light on a YHM+Vltor E2E mount.

- 552 with GG&G Accucam mount

- Both front and rear sling things are by Daniel Defense with Uncle Mike loop

Most of the internals are Hurricane with a Guarder 2 piece hop-up. Barrel is a Promtheus 6.03EG. Marui EG100...etc. Pretty standard internals using an M120. The gear-box is a Pro-Gear.

Apologies in advance for pic quality...not enough battery power to fire the flash.

6Oct06004.jpg

My M15A2 Rifle compared to my new M15A4 CQB Compact SEAL. SEAL has CA RIS rail covers sawn down to size to fit.

Shame I have to remove the flash hider to get it into the SMG portion of my gun bag but, ah well.

Apologies in advance for pic quality...not enough battery power to fire the flash.

6Oct06004.jpg

My M15A2 Rifle compared to my new M15A4 CQB Compact SEAL.  SEAL has CA RIS rail covers sawn down to size to fit.

Shame I have to remove the flash hider to get it into the SMG portion of my gun bag but, ah well.

for the cqb how come u decided to flip the fron site around?

This is my first real picture with me and my gun lol yes its not much but its ment to look like the gun they use in black hawk down except i dont have a small foregrip

KHANHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.JPG

+1 would be nice? ahahh well hopefulyl later on this gun wiill be pro . i did some internals on it already. :D

Hello, Armalite questions for all you experts.

What kind of rail system is this?

http://sparrowunit.smugmug.com/photos/107424014-O.jpg

Not my gun, originally posted by scooberoo Here

I was looking into getting a RIS, and that looks like exactly what I need.

Anyone know what its called?

Knights Armament M5 RAS. Real one made in Titusville, Florida, USA. $385 Retail.

Upper Rail I believe was either Generation 1 or 2 SPR#38 Swan Rail Sleeve made by A.R.M.S. Retail around $185. This rail can be see in action with the US Army Spec Ops with SPR's using Gen 1 or 2 Carbon Fiber Handguards. The rail's on its way today to a lucky guy.

This is my first real picture with me and my gun lol yes its not much but its ment to look like the gun they use in black hawk down except i dont have a small foregrip

KHANHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.JPG

+1 would be nice? ahahh  well hopefulyl later on this gun wiill be pro . i did some internals on it already.  :D

Are those rails on the handguard? I'm assuming that's a regular M15A4 without RIS because I see no place for the battery so it must be in the handguard, so did you add rails to the top and bottom? If so, where did you get them? I did a quick search and only found full RIS setups, not just strips to add to a handguard.

Anyway, awesome gun, it's almost the exact one I want to build at some point, maybe without the silencer though.

Are those rails on the handguard? I'm assuming that's a regular M15A4 without RIS because I see no place for the battery so it must be in the handguard, so did you add rails to the top and bottom? If so, where did you get them? I did a quick search and only found full RIS setups, not just strips to add to a handguard.

Anyway, awesome gun, it's almost the exact one I want to build at some point, maybe without the silencer though.

Sometimes after lots of searching through the junk, gold appears. Go to Shorty Usa, Accessories, M-16 Series Hardguard Weaver Mounts. About 2/3 of the way down.

(For those Shorty fans, it was a joke.)

Edited by UMGuy

Thank you for the comment on my gun. Now about the rails i bought them from Airsoftextreme at the store in Santa Clara, but you can order them online @ airsoftextreme.com. To find it on the site go to external parts then body accessories then rails and it should be there. Yeah i was lucky they had them because i didnt' have enough money for and ris system.

Can someone please help me and tell me what size battery will fit in this G&P front end...http://www.uncompany.com/images/g&p-gp263_big.jpg

thanks!!! +1 for honest answers!

My teammate had trouble fitting even a 600mah 8.4v mini in there :D I think you can fit one with a little patience though.

possibly even a http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i....6V%20Batteries or a nunchuck of the similar type? Then again you could always make a battery of your own, shape it the way it fits inside. Li-poly batteries are a lot smaller in size as well, I would recommend those.

li poly seems to high in voltage for me. I don't want to lower the life line of my (future) M4. But thanks for that link I might get that, looks like it will fit. I might need to dremel the outter barrel just a tad but it'll be worth it in the end.

I might also try laylax's 3 pt sling that houses a battery.

So your teammate has the same front end too huh?