Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zing! My ICS M4 with a King arms casv.

http://www.ianua.co.uk/pictures/rifle/200061227/DSC01865.JPG

The CASV was a small nightmare to fit on. But I love it now. :D

Great minds think alike! I just installed a CASV on my CA M15A4 the exact same way. The reciever was a few mm too high, because of that the delta ring wouldn't fit properly. So I chucked it. I'll get pics of mine once I finish the custom suppressor.

In case anyone else wants to fit a CASV on a CA, you need to grind the CASV where the front of the upper reciever mounts. There is a little too much material there. Also, the delta ring will fit nicely if you grind down the top of the ring on the CASV that goes around the barrel nut.

Edited by RPK

Egg-sactly, the delta ring did kind fit on it but the CASV pushed the top of it so it looked a bit slanted. So instead of getting the dremel out of the cold shed I just took off the outer bit and spring from the delta ring seeing as I didn't really need those parts. It kinda bugged me at first, but now I'm getting used to it.

Oh and as for the reciever it is normally that dark as it's one of the newer versions I believe. The only niggling thing now is having to get a nun-chuck battery as the small ones I have put too much pressure up on the barrel when I close the bottom of the CASV. Anyone got any recommendations as ebay kinda sucks?

I still haven't installed that steel barrel (still hasn't arrived...), but I figured I'd show off a neat little accessory that I got for Christmas :D

dsc0047jx0.jpg

dsc0048jt5.jpg

There, Diemaco C7A1 configured for a night skirmish :D

Ultimately, the NVD will go onto my M96 Beryl rifle, as soon as I get a top rail for it.

There's also an IR laser projector that came with it, but it works perfectly fine without it in passive mode :D

Zing! My ICS M4 with a King arms casv.

DSC01865.JPG

The CASV was a small nightmare to fit on. But I love it now. :D

yup their a *badgeress* to fit arent they

then-and-now.JPG

did you get the delta ring thread to fit? mind didnt, so i modified the old one to take the new bits, eg a hole drilled for the tube and dremmel out a section for the tabs on the delta ring.

worth the effort though i love it!!!

what battery did you put in it too? i got custombatterypack to make me a 9.9 2200 the goes on top and under the barrel, its permanantly fixed but its a big battery :) if i need i can just tag on my PEQ as a reserve

Edited by BigRedJ