Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To gerrysnaps, i actually switched back to my old handguard but the gun keeps blowing fuses or something. It will work up until I put my sling adaptor and stock back on. After that it either shoots on full auto by itself when i switch to semi, without even pulling the trigger, or it doesn't do anything... I'm just totally lost. :huh:

I have heard no reason as to why they dont fit ICS when I was researching mine. The reason why they dont fit CA recievers is that the receiever is is 1-2mm too high, but this is just a CA issue, and not applicable to TM/ICS receivers. The stocks are pretty universal and should fit onto the ICE reciever.

Edited by mremerica

You can't go wrong with TM IMO. Definately in the long run you can't get much better.

ICS...bah...I had my share of problems with an ICS. Never want one again.

G&G is definately a no go IMO. Their Armalites are like *beep* hitting a fan.

Edited by browningman
This might be a long shot but does anyone know if the King Arms CASV with MOD stock fits ICS models? I know they don't work with Classic Army.

+1 for any help

thanks  :)

They actually do work with CA's. Just need a little tweaking http://www.airsoftforum.com/board/index.ph...entry17234969

I cant see any reason for this system to not work on an ICS.

They actually do work with CA's. Just need a little tweaking http://www.airsoftforum.com/board/index.ph...entry17234969

I cant see any reason for this system  to not work on an ICS.

Is that a tried and tested method of how to fit the CASV onto an M15? Do you know if it works?

Is that a tried and tested method of how to fit the CASV onto an M15? Do you know if it works?

Honestly. I cant say that I've done this mod with my weapon.

You may want to contact the individual in the posted thread personnally, if you have any doubts.

It seems he went through the trouble to post something thats was of interest with detail. While I cant personnaly say that this will work, I wouldnt say that he is B.S.ing.

Maybe some more research on your part may be needed.

Edited by skattergunn
Honestly. I cant say that I've done this mod with my weapon.

You may want to contact the individual in the posted thread personnally, if you have any doubts.

It seems he went through the trouble to post something thats was of interest with detail. While I cant personnaly say that this will work, I wouldnt say that he is B.S.ing.

Maybe some more research on your part may be needed.

Okay cool. Thanks for that link by the way way, +1 :)

you can get a G&P gun for the same price as what a Classic Army one would and it would probably have a higher stock fps.  the classic army ones have small faults everywhere and i just don't think the finish is better.

Really? Everywhere I see the G&P is almost 100 dollars more than a CA, in the US stores. Overseas yeah they are the same price, but i prefer to buy my AEG's in country. Everything else (accessories) outside the US

Edited by Milla

I'd like to know what "engravings" ASGI is talking about with the G&P M4. Last I checked they looked like they were just "drawn" on. That's not to say that it's bad, but it's not engraved. I own one, and it's quite nice, but no engraving as far as I know about.

It's a very sweet AEG but mine just pooted itself so I need to open it up and see what's wrong. This should indeed be interesting as I'm sick but I need it working before sunday.