Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you say?

I just ordered a TA31 no mercy, just as you commanded my master

Oh, and my M4 was doing hits at 200ft the other day :D. I have a feeling my m4, acog, and I will bond together and form an ultimate fighting machine mech style and totally pwn everything in our path. Targets include: Stupid friends and coke cans.

Did I post up the pics to me and my friends shooting a Video iPod 30GB with my M4 on saturday yet?

We blasted the shiz out of it. It broke. We laughed.

I have always had a knackering to get that challenge kit, just because i can say i saved a ###### load of money and have the best out of the box m4, oh but wait hk doesnt make the m4, scratch that

Edited by Azulsky

I am saving my birthday/christmas (being 16, my parents/grandparents still think I'm ten years old and give me lots o cash for these occasions) money, as well as work money to buy a Systema PTW. I will pretty much be poor after that.

I still dont know what I'll do about mags and the *suitcasey* hopup though, so I might scrap that and buy two or three G&P m4s...

Who knows. All I know is that I still need an EOTech to go with the ACOG, as well as an MRF, G&P M93B, and STAR PEQ-2. This M4 has a LOOOONG way to go.

Instead of the eotech, should I save up for the RCO and sell off the TA31F later on no mercy?

GAR, so many options..

Wow.. talk about *fruitcage* spoiled. Also, why would you buy a systema? They really arent that great as people make them out to be, your G&P is probably just as good. Oh wait, you are buying it just for GUCCI factor right? You already have a M4, go with something different, if you like armalites, make a M16 DMR/SAM-R or something with that ACOG.

Edited by phoenixkskg

Dude, for christmas/birthday combined we are only talking like $600. I am not spoiled. One my friends just got a new farking PSP cause he dropped it and broke it. THAT is spoiled.

Why own more than one M4? CAUSE ITS A FREAKING PTW MAN!

Mercy, what are you going to do about the crappy PTW hopup?

Wow.. talk about *fruitcage* spoiled. Also, why would you buy a systema? They really arent that great as people make them out to be, your G&P is probably just as good. Oh wait, you are buying it just for GUCCI factor right? You already have a M4, go with something different, if you like armlites, make a M16 DMR or something with that ACOG.

QFT. Honestly, owning two PTWs myself, I've been there, done that, got the t-shirt. Frankly I think they're overrated and you're paying mostly for the gucci factor. And that is seriously starting to go away with all the little kids buying 'em these days.

Plus the fact that a stock Marui M14 will out shoot one any day of the week doesn't help either.

But seriously, is there a silver spoon convention no one told me about?!

Dont get the Real Trijicon ta31rco tgrillo

I made the mistake, its not worth 900 on a airsoftgun

the G&P one does the exact same thing

yep i got the systema beacuse of its 1:1 real steel capablility, function, and Mil/le routes

I didnt buy it for the gucci factor,

my meter has gone over 100 by now

or a VFC HK416.

OR I could just drop a crapload of money into an SR15 and totally pwn Pillow Pwnage's and take the prize for best KAC gun..

Edit- Lol, I think titleist is right not only about it being gucci, but also that since he is no longer the only one to own one it isnt "Kool" anymore.

Edited by tgrillo

Damnit, I guess I could build a better one, but have no wheels when I turn 17...

Hmm..airsofting gives no additional girl factor points to my mana, new car does...

Car it is!

Titleist, how do you afford everything for airsoft? Are you single and rich, or just rich in general?

Edit- Its not so bad mercy, I conned my dad in paying for half of it, seeing as we are planning on getting some bushmasters in a bit. I also bought a G&P TA31F for myself, in case he decides to take the scope for long periods of time like I know he will. So now I have both :D, and I only paid $450 for a G&P and a Trijicon. Got one for $650 at a gun show in pennsy, from some dealer there who runs a business, so we ordered it from him. I paid $250, and then $200 for the G&P. I doubt he will let me use it for airsoft, so I took precautions to make sure I am always surrounded by ACOG.

Edited by tgrillo

I work 70 hours a week, and haven't had a free weekend since february.

I'm not rich, I just work very hard to be able to live and still have enough to get certain items I want. And no not single, have a girlfriend who also takes me money.

Again would I buy a PTW again if I had the chance? Nope, it's a fine gun, but dollar for dollar, shot for shot there are better guns out there at half the price. My stock Marui M14 with tightbore can outshoot the PTW any day of the week.

Secondly I own a real ACOG TA01NSN and TA31F, and YES what No Mercy is saying is correct, a good replica will do just as well, I'm a real optics ###### so I can't bring myself to get anything less. However I will be totally honest, if I used a replica it would give me just as good of a kill as using the real deal.

Also, there is NO PRIZE FOR OUTSPENDING someone else, that's a sick goal to have. Seriously, not something to be proud of, there's no competition here on this forum for money spent. If you earn someone's respect it should be for your skill and hardwork in the hobby of airsoft, not some petty goal of having MORE or spending MORE than the next guy. I never go out and think, "I need to outspend Donnie, or take on so and so..." This is a hobby. So come on, knock it off.

Oh and NM, buy my damn M951XM06 for pete's sake!

Edited by Titleist

dude, I want an eotech too now.

Optics are more fun than guns.. Or at least my spending protrays that.

Why havent you jumped on the eotech bandwagon yet mercy?

Night Guys. Oh yah, and KAC AM BEST!

Edit- Titlist, calm down buddy, that is a joke around here. Its not like I wake up in the morning and think I need to catch up with no mercy in spending (that would never happen anyways lol). We joke around about "Donnies Monies" and that is that.

And its not even like my ACOG is just for airsoft, like I said, I have the real and the replica now, because we have real steel at my home.

Edited by tgrillo