Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmm, looks like you just bought a ArmaLite AR-10B.

or

You have been shopping on Ebay.

Toast..."Introducing our new AR-15 Toaster! Another thing to slap on those empty RIS rails!. Never go hungry in combat again!"

Edited by Sarge133

*Cue evil giggling*

I had to do it...the devil made me.

---

Okay...so I broked my front sight, tightening the grub screw up. The King Arms PRI flip-up I have doesnt have a bayonet lug, and I dont want to replace the sight with an original, only to have the same sight wobble that I had in the first place.

So to mount a bipod, Ive have to add an RIS rail. Then I though, if Im going to HBAR my M15a2, I may as well go all-out and put on a barrel extension to make it a 24". Not sure yet whether Im going to take it Delta sniper or LMG. I dont even think a 590mm inner barrel will make any damn difference. Im just in a silly mood.

Please note, the bipod isnt staying. Ill be putting the original CB-01 on it, as soon as I get an RIS QD mount for it.

Please be honest about whether the extension barrel looks OK or not. If you think it looks too damn stupid, I can always sell the 590mm barrel that I impatiently ordered before I fit it.

Enjoy the giggle ;)