Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'd spam pictures of the contents of my room, but I don't have anything resembling a camera at the moment :(

So Words will have to do for now.

I've got six armalite variants in my room at the moment. And another one is going to be dropped off tomorrow, with any luck.

Unfortunately, only One of them is mine. And most of them are broken! :D

I guess it's what I get for being the Tech at a site where almost all the people who skirmish there own an armalite of some description!

At the moment There are the following guns:

My Customsed AIM M4 (Not much stock bits left on it now! :D)

Friends SR-16, which is stock

CQBR type thing that I'm upgrading and fixing for the site owner

M15 Belonging to someone at the site

M15A2 and an M4, both belonging to someone else at the site

And an M16 appearing tomorow for me to fix.

I think I want to turn my M4 into a noveske type rifle - I've got the metal body for it already, so I may as well go the whole hog! Flashhider, Maybe a RAS set, and a six-position stock, or something even fancier... I've been getting a good look at some of the REALY nice SOPMOD stocks, and they're just gorgeous. I may have to jsut slap one of them on my M4 :D

Eeeeewwwww, I hate SR47's. There so ugly. And get that AK74 muzzle break off of there. Don't you have any desency?

Personally I'm not that much of an SR47 fan too, but he can do as he pleases.....everyone is entitled to their own opinion ;). I actually think the AK74 muzzle brake looks cool on an Armalite.

After 4 months sitting in a customs shed it my TM M4[old style] was released to me.

The day after a used M733 fore-emd arrive and well this happened...

DSCI0020.jpg

Now just need a 300mm inner barrel to make a TM M933 :)

Not special in the slightest but I'm liking it :).

Maybe I'll do something to it next month or the month after with a mtal body or something.

here is my ics m4. got it about 6monts ago. i probably posted pictures when i got it but here are more recent pics.

Upgrades include:

m120 spring & guide

systema piston head

prometheus tight bore

g&p ras

king arms PEQ

I just sanded the bolt today and i like the new look. Let me know what you think.

IMG_1790.jpg

IMG_1789.jpg

IMG_1791.jpg

IMG_1792.jpg