Armalite Picture Thread

Yeah I still need my Carry Handle to be Chopped down. As well as a Crane Stock and a Paint Job. Got paid today so there ya go. I'd get the Correct Pistol grip but I don't know of one made for ICS guns. ~_~

Not all MK18s have a crane stock, and imo they look a lot more streamlined without one. Also pistolgrips w/ fingergroove have been seen, so an A1 grip isn't a must either.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are some pics of my New TM S-System..The Eotech is a Friends..I shall Get mine soon...Sorry for the terrible pics its Night Time here...

DSC01483.jpg

DSC01480.jpg

DSC01481.jpg

DSC01476.jpg

EDIT: Just wanted to Add that I used her today and she performed beautifly! Now I just gotta wait for my Eotech

-Mario

Edited by Molto-Mario
Not all MK18s have a crane stock, and imo they look a lot more streamlined without one. Also pistolgrips w/ fingergroove have been seen, so an A1 grip isn't a must either.

Cool but now you've got me confused. What exactly did you mean by this?

well, there is some progress still to be made  :)
Cool but now you've got me confused. What exactly did you mean by this?

Well you said it, rear BUIS, paintjob. Also how high is the AP mount? Might be just the picture angle. I don't really dig the silencer either (even though I have one of those myself), but if you like it, by all means use it. Its your gun :)

yea sweet cqb milla , where do you take your pics ? the white makes it all stand out .

oh and if anyone wants to swap barrels ...http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...0entry1226466

i shall be posting pics of my m4s when they are fixed and finished :D

oh and what do people think of painting only 1 half of the reciver ?

yea they do look awsome

only problem is that i have to g&p special edition seals reciver ( the skull and crossbones with the shtf for auto .. )

i had ago at painting the top reciver only today .. and it just looks pants , so im thinking about spraying the bottem reciver then going over the trades in black paint ? so i still get the cool trades and the painted lower ?

Just did some work on my gun yesterday....replaced the piston, fixed the selector issue, and rewired her to the rear.

Now all I need to do is re-lengthen both the red and black wires so that they are equal in length add a fuse into the wiring harness, and get a magazine pouch for my stock to house the battery in....and she will be nearly done :).

IMG_0553.jpg

Edited by browningman
AR10.jpg

ok ok, last one for awhile... no more pic whoring =P

got my Daniel Defense QD 1 point sling mount and Blue Force Gear Single Point Sling =)

Hey Bilvo, what RIS front end and outer barrel are you using? Also is that barrel completely free floating or have you managed to fit the gas block inside of the RIS?

Well you said it, rear BUIS, paintjob. Also how high is the AP mount? Might be just the picture angle. I don't really dig the silencer either (even though I have one of those myself), but if you like it, by all means use it. Its your gun :)

The AP mount is high enough to Co-witness almost perfectly. I was quite surprised actually when I opened up the package that it worked. The silencer I'll keep for now since I got it for 13 bucks instead of 40... Unless I can snag a QD Silencer. Thanks for the input btw. :)

Awaiting a Proud VLTOR flash hider (to get rid of that hideous orange one I have on because the only other hiders I have are for G36s...) and Magpul MIAD grip (Have a G27 on the way but I think Ima sell it for the MIAD)

Fnearcomplete2.jpg

Fnearcomplete.jpg

Sad part is when I got the plain stock TM M4 I promised myself I wouldn't spend any money on it for a good while....