Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Souske, I dig the use of paracord on that thing. Paint job is pretty creative... don't think I'd have the guts to perform such a transformation on my own stuff, but I appreciate that you did. :)

A couple more of my Colt Commando--nothing special here, it's plain-jane but I don't have much use for RIS in the environments I play...

gallery_17063_1068_105428.jpg

gallery_17063_1068_91775.jpg

Steve

Thanks NegativeCambre!  Painting it is pretty straight forth, and it help makes it stand out from the hordes of armalites out there.

By the way, I like your Bushy carbine...nice and simple with no BS.  Sometimes simple is best, most of us just tend to forget that.

Guess you are right, can't really keep calling it a 'colt commando' if its got BUSHMASTER stamped right on the receiver.

M933? Is that what people are calling this sort of setups these days?

Anyways, thanks for the compliment.

Steve

Yea, it's almost classified as a M933, except it needs a M727 style retractable as opposed to the older CAR style stock that comes with the TM M733. I belive the "M**" classification is usually reserved for Colt Carbines.

Oh, by the way, what brand is the 1911 .45? I'm loving how it looks in your picture.

Yea, it's almost classified as a M933, except it needs a M727 style retractable as opposed to the older CAR style stock that comes with the TM M733.  I belive the "M**" classification is usually reserved for Colt Carbines.

Oh, by the way, what brand is the 1911 .45?  I'm loving how it looks in your picture.

That's my Tokyo Marui M1911A1. Most reliable GBB I've ever used, and I try to have it see use every skirmish.

Thanks for the info on the colt's.

Steve

Yea, it's almost classified as a M933, except it needs a M727 style retractable as opposed to the older CAR style stock that comes with the TM M733.  I belive the "M**" classification is usually reserved for Colt Carbines.

Oh, by the way, what brand is the 1911 .45?  I'm loving how it looks in your picture.

It also needs the thin M733 handguards...;)

PTW M16A3 MAX with SCK Max lower fitted for engraving

RS machined upper receiver

RS KAC RAS

RS Eotech 552

RS deltaring and frontring

RS M4 gastube

Sling with li-poly battery

ptwcqb.jpg

ptwcqb03.jpg

Stock1.jpg

ptwsfw02.jpg

Parts to come:

RS A2 frontsight

RS 4 position stock

Edited by IBICO
Actually i believe its the ACTION acog..which is a red dot...PROTIP :)

Also there is not battery compartment screw on the back.

Ex. Action:

http://www.ehobbyasia.com/ebayphoto/scope/action_acog_1.jpg

G&P

http://www.airsoftarsenal.com/images/gpacog_small.jpg

Note the dial on the action underneath the eyepiece, which is what keeps the batteries inside the scope.

The picture on the previous page lacks this compartment screw, so it is not a red dot.