CYMA glock 18c (version2)

hi, i got one the other day and its quite good, altho only firing at 185 fps (must be the version 1 clone). im trying to get into the hopup to see how tight the rubber is around the barrel ( might teflon tape it if its not that great) but im having problems getting in there, in the tm version there is a screw behind the adjustment (i think) and then the cover just lifts off but the cyma doesnt have it, a little help getting to the rubber please?

also i heard there was a guide on stripping down the glock but i cant find it, link please?

cheers.

a bit of silicon spray in the barrel takes it up from 185fps to 205fps but only for like 5 mags at the most....but silicon spray aint exactly expencive.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanx, that helps a lot, not going to open the gearbox tho, might just lube the gears and silicone greese the cylinder, hopefully the gears arnt lubed so i dnt have to get in the box to clean the cheap china lube off before relubing. i'll post after ive opened up the gun and tell you if fps increases at all. thanx again.

opened it up the other nite, didnt even take the gearbox right out, just moved it enough for me to get some grease on the gears and put a long nozzle on my can of silicone spray to spray into the cylinder. greased all around the outside of the nozzle aswell. put it back together and its now went from 185fps up to 220fps. rof is much better aswell. used to fire at around 10 rounds a second, now its up to 15 rounds a second. a regrease is definately the way to go with this gun. :D

next step will be plumbers tape around the hop rubber but ill leave that for another day.

Edited by inzor
  • 1 month later...

I found it. If anyone else is wondering - the WHITE wire coming out of the battery charger is the positive.

I picked up a CYMA Rail and silencer slide attachment for mine when I got it today - very nice, and soon a reflex will be atop it.

• 4 weeks later...

Yup, it's the cyma cm030.

I got mine a few weeks back and I love it. What it lacks in fps, it makes up for in fun and not having to carry gas around.

The fact it's a clone of the tm glock 18c makes it easy to upgrade and accessaries are available. At £50 a pop, you double wield for the cost of a gbb. What more could you ask for? :)

Oh, and I just bought me a hi cap for my next skirmish. Very excited to try it out in the killing house. :) :)

I bought the CYMA rail and bought the King Arms Delta Force adaptor (14mm anti/clock wise threads).

It was for my Galaxy MP5K (PDW), but had bought the CYMA RIS rail same day and decided to try it.

It would NOT screw on (yes, I used the correct thread - anti/clockwise) and when I tried to put it onto the Galaxy, it didn't thread right either. It does sit on this however, if knocked, it would move off centre.

Now, I assume its the cheap threading of CYMA rail and Galaxy front end.

Anyone else had this issue?

But yes, very much worth £50 for all the right reasons.

I bought the CYMA rail and bought the King Arms Delta Force adaptor (14mm anti/clock wise threads).

It was for my Galaxy MP5K (PDW), but had bought the CYMA RIS rail same day and decided to try it.

It would NOT screw on (yes, I used the correct thread - anti/clockwise) and when I tried to put it onto the Galaxy, it didn't thread right either.  It does sit on this however, if knocked, it would move off centre.

Now, I assume its the cheap threading of CYMA rail and Galaxy front end.

Anyone else had this issue?

But yes, very much worth £50 for all the right reasons.

Might be your KA adaptor.

I've put a variety of silencers on my CYMA rail, and my friend has done likewise with his GALAXY MP5Ks.

No issues.

my friend's is currently stock, and its a pretty evil little pistol when the batterys full.

he plans to get more batterys, metal bushings, a nineball power up spring, a tightbore and MANY 100rd mags.

now that will be just plain vicious

edit: in other words, yeah, as a backup its fine stock...but think how awesome it could be modded :D

Edited by my_plague_666
It's a beautiful little tihng as stock - once upgraded it can be pretty lethal - I saw one the other day that had a 11.1v lipo in it - 30rps!

Crazy.

woah!! is this like a custom battery (i mean one that will fit like the stock one will)? would it be possible for me to get an 8.4 or even 9.6v glock style battery made up? hehe would be FUN

• 1 month later...