CYMA glock 18c (version2)

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks fugly and only adds to the mAh, not the voltage.

i'd thought about making a battery LAM, but battery changes would be a *badgeress*.

I have a lipo coming that should fit internally if the measurements are accurate. If not i am thinking about gutting a TM Prolight and storing the battery in there.

ive already fit a lipo and all mods avaiable into my usp aep. max you get is 260 fps. over the next couple of months though ill be making a new main spring for it which will fit the glock as well, hopefully 300 fps +

I can't understand why people need so much power in an AEP, which you use only at close range?

Lance

I can't understand why people need so much power in an AEP, which you use only at close range?

Lance

1. It gets rid of tigger lag

2. It allows for power upgrades to get it nearer 300fps so people have a better chance of actually feeling it without crippling the battery run time nor the trigger response.

3. It's a Glock 18. It is meant to have a impressive RoF. On the 7.2v Nicad it does not.

4. Battery life if you fancy using it as your primary in cqb.

Edited by LordElpus
1. It gets rid of tigger lag

2. It allows for power upgrades to get it nearer 300fps so people have a better chance of actually feeling it without crippling the battery run time nor the trigger response.

3. It's a Glock 18. It is meant to have a impressive RoF. On the 7.2v Nicad it does not.

4. Battery life if you fancy using it as your primary in cqb.

more "electrical" power ok, but within a range of 10 to 15 Meter I don't need 300FPS to feel a hit or are you guys so rushed with adrenaline in a skirm and so packed with gear that you nee real hurting hits? Ok, but this goes a bit OT.

I like the Cm 030 very much, because it is cheap, sturdy, has enough FPS and ROF for me and mine was reliable so far. What do you think will be improved with the V3?

Lance

more "electrical" power ok, but within a range of 10 to 15 Meter I don't need 300FPS to feel a hit or are you guys so rushed with adrenaline in a skirm and so packed with gear that you nee real hurting hits? Ok, but this goes a bit OT.

I like the Cm 030 very much, because it is cheap, sturdy, has enough FPS and ROF for me and mine was reliable so far. What do you think will be improved with the V3?

Lance

it looked exactly same as old one, i saw it already. if it had any improvements didnt see any :(

for me my aeps a back up. so i need it to replace my main weopon in a heart beat. obvisouly it wont be as good as a main gun, but i want it to be as close as possible. i dont just think, its not cqb therefore i must not use my aep becuase its got no range compared to my main gun or vice versa. back up ... we play woodland and urban, very little cqb.. unless we get close in which case a single tap to a lower extemeity suffices from my main gun.

lets just say you dont see the gbb owners with there shiny new guns complaining that they shoot at 350 out of the box and taking them back to the shop.. yet if i want my aep up to a basic 300 its OTT.. why should i have to settle for less when its perfectly ok for gbb to be 300 + ?

for me my aeps a back up. so i need it to replace my main weopon in a heart beat. obvisouly it wont be as good as a main gun, but i want it to be as close as possible. i dont just think, its not cqb therefore i must not use my aep becuase its got no range compared to my main gun or vice versa. back up ... we play woodland and urban, very little cqb.. unless we get close in which case a single tap to a lower extemeity suffices from my main gun.

lets just say you dont see the gbb owners with there shiny new guns complaining that they shoot at 350 out of the box and taking them back to the shop.. yet if i want my aep up to a basic 300 its OTT.. why should i have to settle for less when its perfectly ok for gbb to be 300 + ?

+1

I don't play often with people who use GBBs as a backup and me also, but when I use them, I use only 134a or medium gas, so that I have just enough power for cycling the gun (metal-slide). Let's say I am not a friend of much FPS, because I think there is no need. So I like standard AEPs because they have "low" FPS.

Lance

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What sort of hi-cap mags would people recommend? I've tried using the CYMA manufactured ones, but despite being 100 round cap mags, won't hold more than 50 rounds before jamming. I've got 2 of them, so I'm doubtful that it's a manufacture error, so it's looking like a design flaw (but since CYMA copies TM, this seems to suggest that nothing will be any better). Anyone found any other brands to work better?

Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...