MP5K leg holster sign-up order.

Tariel

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BIG UPDATE:

So sorry about the long wait everyone. I have good news, and it is what we've all been waiting for! I got a phone call back from EI and the price per unit will be $67.62 without shipping. Right now I need everyone to follow a list I'm going to start to know who is still with us and we can proceed from there.

The list will work like this, copy and paste the member names below and add yours, then post it up. Remember we need 25 orders and there is no going back once you've payed. I would like to give this till next Wendsday 10/11/06 till this order closes up, however if we still don't have 25 signed individuals by then it will remain open till we do. Keep in mind if there are members who aren't registerd here who have requested to be part of the order have them tell you who they are and post it up for them or have them sign up here and post it up, I want to work with this from one location. Final thing, since I am the reciever of all the shippment I am limiting the amount of orders to 35 max! I will have to serve as a distributer and I will only accept Paypal!

I'm in for the holster.

1. Drake

Made a quick call to EI about some of the questions here. You DO have the option of requesting it in either OD or Black. It is not ambidextrious, and it won't have any H&K trades unfortunatly. So if you want OD and/or more than 1 put it like this in the list.

Example:

1. Drake OD x2

Sorry for persistant posting but the sooner people call in the faster we can get this moving. So far there are 11 orders, for those who already posted up, if you change your mind and want OD, unless you specify it I'm going to assume you want Black. For those who do call in, watch this thread like a hawk. Once we have the desired number I will post instructions explaining payment, once then I want people paying as fast as possible to have EI start this up. I can only place the order when I have the desired people and all the money to send to EI.

How it will happen is this, After everyone says in I will find out the cost for the bulk shippment of the whole thing and then split it evenly to the unit cost. Then I will charge a flat rate shipping charge with USPS for the US and UK customers, it will be made out as priority shipping. Which for the US is 2-4 days and the UK is 4-6 days. Then that will be added to the final cost.

Archived