4. Drayvn

5. Crispin1025 x2, one OD, one black.

6. White_Rabbit x2, one OD, one Black

7. Evilhippy

8. Tostitos

9. Chris at MAAPR

10. Windibob

11. hammer-nb

Yeah, what the hell and I'm buying my 3rd K in a few days, I'll need a new rig for it.

Drake, do you have Paypal ? How are peeps going to transfer funds to you ?

Sorry to hear that, for the other guys, COME ON tell us your in already. There is only an alloted time I can do this till EI just says "forget it" we are even LUCKY that EI is doing this for us. So post up imidiatly, please!

I'm game for an OD rig. I'll be asking a MP5K wielding teammate if he's interested in one too.

1. Drake

2. CousinEddie, one black

3. Azulsky, OD

4. Drayvn

7. Evilhippy

8. Chris at MAAPR

9. Windibob

10. hammer-nb

11: Shades, one OD

1. Drake

2. CousinEddie, one black

3. Azulsky, OD

4. Drayvn

7. evilhippy x 2, one OD one Black

8. Chris at MAAPR

9. Windibob

10. hammer-nb

11: Shades, one OD

I'm only getting the 2nd one to make sure this happens*; its not like I can use two on the same leg at the same time :lol:

COME ON PEOPLE lets get this *fruitcage* ing scheme rolling!!!

Put your money where your mouth is, you'll be one of less than 25 guys in the world who have these holsters this time 'round, and they'll never be made again!

What are you waiting for; permission?!?! :rolleyes:

*I may have a semi-cunning plan to sell one to someone I know at a slight profit, maybe, perhaps :whistling:

Couldn't you despatch the order in bulk to someone in the UK who then forwards them via a cheap-ish courier? No idea if that would work out cheaper or not but its an idea that MIGHT reduce costs :)

I'd happily do it if no-one else volunteered. The only thing that needs calculating is the discount for bulk shipping to the UK Vs. the individual postage costs for everyone from here. They really shouldn't be too heavy so it could be pretty cheap if they can be cunningly wrapped up to fit below Royal Mail's rather pedantic new parcel size laws :rolleyes:

Packed flat & tight though I reckon they could squeeze into the `large letter` bracket, making postage only about £2 per holster around the UK - if it can be done right.

Yup, but if the shipping could be bulked out and discounted, and the discount when distributed across us UK folks was greater than the cost of shipping in the UK (which *might* be as low as £2 if they can be packed tightly) then it would bring the cost down.

In case you were wondering I am still happy to pay the same as everyone else for the holsters, I ain't trying to squirm out of paying £4 shipping or anything :lol: Just trying to see if we can bring the cost down a little bit.

Be realistic; that price is about £40 + shipping to Drake, plus shipping to us. Likely price is gonna be about ... *thinks* ... (shipping to Drake at about $50 max.(complete guess but it can't really be any more than that) / 25 = about 2 bucks each. Hey thats pretty good really...

Say it would be as much as $75 shipping to Drake. Does that sound ridiculously high? It does doesn't it, but hey, its better to overestimate these things:

If it was then thats still only $3 a holster which is still only about £1.75. Sweeeeeet :D

Shipping to the UK for Drake is, I think, about $20-$25 for a small, pretty light parcel? So we're mebbe looking at about £55 to us in the UK, maybe? Does any of this sound wildly out?

If you despatched, say, 10 holsters to the UK then I'd guess the shipping to come to about $80, which would be $8 each instead of $20-$25. In which case the cheaper option would be to send to someone here who can wrap 'em up and send 'em on as cheaply as possible.

Likely cost, about £45 instead. I don't mind doing the donkey work here to wrap 'em and send 'em if we have enough UK buyers. And in any case GET 'EM WHILE THEY'RE HOT, FOLKS!!! ;)

(Am I incredibly wrong in these estimations or what? :P )

Archived