MP5K leg holster sign-up order.

Tariel

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL - nice one!!

So just how rare are these things? Do you know of any other groups that have had them specially made or are we like the only 27 or so airsofters in the world with these :D

How many Brits bought them? I'd love to go to the skirmish tomorrow proudly sporting my new holster and say "this is one of only 10 in the UK!!" :D

These are probably atnique one of the kind rare. If you really wanted to, you could resale this for twice the price and someone may actually buy it. I'm glad to hear how satisfied you guys are. When I first tried the thing on, it was incredible. The gun hardly moves, if at all. We are probably the only select few with these rare pieces. They are nice, and we got em brand new from the factory! As far as I know, there's really only 19 of us with them, some had mulitple orders.

• 2 weeks later...

Recieved mine last week, skirmished it on Sunday, frickin' awesome :D Well suited my surprise role of team commander as I had to run all over the place all day trying to herd players to the right area :lol:

I have to report though that although this/these are by far the most solid leg holsters I've ever seen, I did manage to have mine move around my leg a fair bit, although it still never actually wobbled :D

Kinda annoying when it rotates to the front of the thigh after a decent stretch of running but hey.

I haven't fully played about with the straps yet though - is it possible to adjust them so the rubberised grips on the underside make up the majority of the strap i.e. so that the straps grip one's leg almost all the way round? It looked like it wasn't really possible to me ...

If it is shifting around mate, it ain't tight enough :P

Obviously I haven't skirmished mine yet, but in comparison of my MP7 holster the EI one is designed in a way much more likely to stay put, and I didn't honestly have much of an issue with the MP7 one moving.

I'd expect with full on sprinting anything will move a bit, but I guess that is just a result of momentum rather than bad design. Unless you fancy stitching it to your leg permanently like some half cordura / half skin being :lol:

* spelly - oh and you are a slag for buggering off and falling asleep somewhere last week

Oh yeah I am indeed a slag - :P sorry dude, too much wine amigo, I've done that a lot lately :rolleyes: You didn't have to carve my room up and smear faeces all over the doorway while you were waiting though ;):P

The holster is pretty damn tight man, I could only just about clip the buckles together without pinching trousers and skin in the middle (sometimes I failed even to do this - ouchy!) its just that I do tend to run up hill and over dale (Dale dont mind much) pretty much constantly, which doesn't give it any time to rest.

I'll work the straps out and see how it goes next time :)

The holster is pretty damn tight man, I could only just about clip the buckles together without pinching trousers and skin in the middle (sometimes I failed even to do this - ouchy!) its just that I do tend to run up hill and over dale (Dale dont mind much) pretty much constantly, which doesn't give it any time to rest.

I'll work the straps out and see how it goes next time :)

I found a similar problem. I too had the leg straps very tight but I found when the gun was put in the holster the weight of it pulls the holster a bit further down so the straps are no longer as tight. I think the weight is going to be more of a problem than a pistol would be. I think I need to tighten the belt I have it attached to which in turn should stop the holster dropping as much.

Still a flipping nice bit of kit though :D

Best stop eating whole pies then eh :lol:

I definitely think a nice solid duty belt would help keep the holster from dropping too. One of the two ply jobbies like those from EI or HSGI would be a worthy investment, as it is quite hefty load to hang. I should of bought one when I just ordered from OP tac :rolleyes:

Archived