MP5K leg holster sign-up order.

Tariel

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not the best situation, but hey, what else can you do. 8-10 weeks is a bumer, but I think I speak for everybody else in this deal when I say that I'm only in this deal because these holsters are too good a deal to miss out on and it's not exactly as if we can buy them off the shelf. What I'm trying to say is it may be a long wait, but it's worth it.

Money transferred.

Thieving bastards at HBOS charge £1.50 per foreign transaction! Think I'll change to Nationwide, they don't charge for it. I'd rather give the £1.50 to charity than those *fruitcage*ers.

Err... sorry about that. Rant over but the Halifax Bank of Scotland seems to be going out of its way to ###### people off (well not its shareholders obviously).

Blimey, thats a while to wait. Understandable given what has to happen in order for them to be made etc, but still quite a run time until delivery.

Not really. I've worked in retail probably since before half the guys on this forum were born and twelve week delivery for a custom run of anything seems remarkably quick. Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if that stretches a little (ain't I a ray of sunshine).

When you consider that the order only comes to about £1,250 I think that Eagle Industries have gone out of their way to allow us to order these at all.

I must admit, I was suprised that they gave in to Drake's urgings let alone allowed the order at 25. I guess their machinery is better than most. Reprogramming manufacturing lines to cope with custom orders can be a tricky, costly and time consuming exercise, so I'm told.

Libris, HBOS do need a kicking. I wouldn't blame you for switching.

Drake, I agree with Windibob and I'm fairly certain the other guys on the thread wil too - I certainly expected a wait and I thank you sincerely for sticking with this and bearing the load of the work to get this through.

+1 +1 +1 Dammitt! Still don't have 50 posts!!

I meant in the sense that it will be in comparison to most other things I'd think to spend money on. I'd like to clarify that I wasn't so much having a moan as just expressing some suprise. It might also be of interest to cover that I'd originally put in for one of these holsters due to the lack of interest at the time, and that I wanted it to go ahead even with there being no need for one myself. Drake had taken the effort to make it happen, and I didn't want to see it go down the toilet due to lack of numbers to make up the 25.

Now that I will be getting a K (CA metal body & supressor adaptor came from redwolf this morning), I'm just keen to have the holster here like when waiting for any other airsoft stuff :)

I too was suprised, but an email to redwolf confirmed they were the new version and I promptly ordered one up (before my gun) so that I have one for when I can afford the gun. After seeing the old version out of stock pretty much everywhere for a long while now, I thought it best to get one while I could !

Hmm...twin K's. All your Neo fantasies all at once.... *Dreams of Matrix loadout*

Snap out of it, man! The drop-leg is more practical. This is the real world, dammit (or is it?) No! It's definately the real world (are you sure of that?) *BLAM!*

[shoots the White Rabbit].

Woah! I need to stop eating Ginger and Cinnamon sweets!!

Making yourself clearer with that double post, eh?

I am going to do this to my "K", hopefully it will still fit the holster!

CA Metal body and A3 grip, metal sight base, Nitro Vo. top rail, RIS forward hand grip w/the side rail rail removed to allow stock and holster use, with a flashlight mounted in front of the grip, and the MP5 "H&K" style side mount laser. Internal upgrades-9.6 v 1400 NiMH Intellect batteries, high speed gears, TURBO motor.

Drake, is EI keeping you posted on the processing of the order?

Cheers,

Daniel

I am going to do this to my "K", hopefully it will still fit the holster!

CA Metal body and A3 grip, metal sight base, Nitro Vo. top rail, RIS forward hand grip w/the side rail rail removed to allow stock and holster use, with a flashlight mounted in front of the grip, and the MP5 "H&K" style side mount laser.  Internal upgrades-9.6 v 1400 NiMH Intellect batteries, high speed gears, TURBO motor.

Crispin, your mods should fit the holster fine, looking at the pics of the holster. I hope you have a good belt, my friend, 'cos that sounds like one heavy MP5k ;)

Drake, assuming EI slow manufacturing down over the holiday period, you should hear back from them what? Mid Feb? With delivery early March?

It isn't my fault honest guv, I only clicked the submit post once, blame my horrendously *beep* internet connection of late :(

Thats also the first ever double post I've probably done so leave me alone god damn it :P

Sounds like quite the shopping list there Crispin, I look foward to seeing the finished result !

I just stuck a small order into Ehobby for a few upgrade bits, just gotta wait on the quote as they are all bits not allowed on the uk ebay due to the silly rules in place :rolleyes:

Of interest Crispin, does the extra cell of a 9.6v batt cause any fitting issues against the 8.4v, or is there adequate space still ? I ask as I too would like to get a 9.6v in there if possible, but would rather find out before buying !

Archived