MP5K leg holster sign-up order.

Tariel

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's here guys and I got the pictures to show it. All 25 are here including mine and I couldn't have done it without all of your help. The holster fits real nice and does not move when I run! Truly worth my money. So here it is. We did it guys.

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/4411/dscf20754jv.jpg (It isnt exactly the best picture.)

Be thankful to Eagle Industries for allowing this to happen. To those who missed out, sorry, I think you missed a too good to be true offer. Gotta wait for the next round.

I will try to be shipping these out by the end of the week. I got quite a bit of school work to do, so just bare a little longer. I have all of your addresses so it will be one day thing.

Good going Drake. Can't wait to get mine. They've come a little earlier than I expected too.

Listen - I can't find the e-mail that I sent with the shipping address, could you PM me with the shipping address I gave you when you get a mo? I'm not very organised at the mo and have lost track.

Yes, I know, I'm an idiot but hey, I'm an idiot whose MP5 holster is on the way ;)

Errr, it might be an idea if everyone were to email their correct postal addresses together with the number & colour of the holsters thay have paid for, maybe to one email address so Drake can check each order off and have an easy job of a getting the parcels all correct and sent?

Dunno, if that sounds like it'll make your life a little easier Drake it could be an idea :)

Unless you've been waaaaay more organised than I would be and have a file/list with the orders & addresses all ready!! :D

I'll be hanging on to one and selling two of them, yes. What colour would your guy/girl (I'm guessing `guy` but equal opps. and all that ;) ) want?

Feel free to PM me with details dude, at least we've actually met which kinda counts for something (had over 150 PMs from [/b]total strangers in the last week :lol: ). Plus of course I don't want everyone else here to know the cruel & unusual profit margins I intend to make on these :D;)

Evil by nature indeed. Now to go back to my veal farm to practise knife-throwing at premature babies while their shackled mothers look on and my staff of gas chamber operators cart the bodies past :devil:

Did I say something wrong? :huh:

Archived