MP5K leg holster sign-up order.

Tariel

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dan, mate, we already have an unfinished discussion and this one is another huge kettle of fish - with the number of PMs I'm getting from my sales threads I really don't have time to do anything much apart from wake up:work:sell guns:sleep:wake up:work:sell guns:sleep:wake up:work etc. etc.

I'm fitting in about 2-3 meals on most day too, to be fair.

Short version is; the rights kid's have nowadays make adults seem like victims of abuse, you can totally see why they're there, but too many single, individual cases of absolutely horrific abuse or simply of whinging mother *fruitcage* ing spongers, attention wh**es and bloody-minded envy queens has mad it impossible for the majority of some younger generations to ever be properly adjusted within various social classes or socioeconomic groups.

:offtopic:

But I digressed... ;)

How is the holster despatching progressing again? :D

Like Shard, I'm also looking for an update as I have some skirmishes coming up.

We appreciate that you're busy Drake, but have you any idea when you'll find the time to ship the holsters yet?

My tac vest has arrived as has my new M4 C-15, my scope, and my beretta, my shotgun is on it's way as is my M203 and my laser - all I need is my leg holster for the 'K' and I'm good to go :D

Well they are out, for UK'ers the shipping time is naturally longer than US residents. So you'll have to expact 4-6 days. Other than that, my part is done. Please let me know when you get them, I would like to hear your comments. Thank you everyone for participating.

This is to BigAl, I still have your holster here, you need to give me your shipping address so I can send it to you.

you gonna be able to move wearing all that ? hell at least youll look cool :D

That's before I find a way to strap my L96 across my back. Oh, wait a mo, I'm not a pack animal, am I?

So many guns...not enough webbing to carry it all :(

My holster arrived this morning. Drake, my hat goes off to you sir - thank you very, very much indeed! :)

Archived