MP5K leg holster sign-up order.

Tariel

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree wholeheartedly with Crispin - these things are certainly well manufactured. I tried mine with the 'K' last night (whilst toting around a laser-mounted M47 and putting holes in my clock) and it's absolutely great. Admittedly, it isn't as easy to slip the MP5 out of the holster as it is to pull the MP7 out of its holster but that said the K is a real sidearm - not a big AEP with a reversed grip.

LONG LIVE THE 'K'!

It's alright, I was told to put that so that customs know what it really is. Instead of trying to figure out what is going through their scanners. If any one is having problems, please let me know. This is if everyone is getting theirs and you havent have a clue of where yours is. Now I will say this. I use the exact addresses that were given to me and I trippled checked to make sure each one was right. If for some reason the address I put down isn't the correct one on your part, then it is out of my hands.

Me neither mate, you ain't alone !

Guys, mine arrived with the normal postie, not sure if this has something to do with the different timings. I know ParcelForce have a pretty slack reputation but normal mail can be a bit screwed up too sometimes. I have had first class post take several days to arrive and second class arrive the next day!

Archived