MP5K leg holster sign-up order.

Tariel

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I've had similar stuff cheaply from the US, books too in fact, but I'm working on a Worst Case Scenario. Chances are it'll cost only 85% of the total prices I've estimated there.

I can't believe that people haven't totally jumped at this chance, it's nuts :no:

Pretty much that right there :D Anything by UTG is gonna go after any decent amount of use.

I've got stuff made by FireFox which has the same sectional material and elasticated straps (same gear but rebranded, basically.) and the elastic is too weak to really run around as the holster swings all over the place.

Plus the lightweight, open design of the Eagle Industries holster allows it to minimise stress on the leg, and in any case, you can't fit long magazines into the gun with that closed design of the UTG.

Nonetheless it is always nice to have an alternative :)

Guys keep in mind. The more you put this off, the longer it will take for any of this to happen. If you said you were in before and still standby it, please tell us. It gets us the much closer, were waiting on the majority so we can proceed. You guys are holding us back and we have no other choice but to wait. I will start PM'ing those of who who said in before to see if you still are and have you post here. I'm not giving up on this, it is a fairly nice and rare piece at that to have. It's not everyday you find someone composing an order like this, I'm doing this for you guys and me. Don't let it go to waste.

When we have enough people, how long until you need the money from us? I'm thinking of buying another 4 so I'll have 6 altogether, 4 or 5 of which to sell on myself but need to know timescales of payment to arrange my finances!

What can we do dude? I don't know anyone off these forums who has an MP5K unfortunately, nor one that's looking to get one.

Does anyone else?

I see we have 16 people or `places` taken, at least. Get that list up again Drake, people can see who the lucky gits are going to be :P

Will this magical holster fit a TMP? or any other Small SMG?

Might widen the audiance a bit.

-Bobo

These might.

Holster_CG_H_MP5K_SF_lg.gif

http://www.evike.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv...e=Gears_Holster

or

Holster_PVCH278B_lg.gif

http://www.evike.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv...e=Gears_Holster

!!!OBVIOUSLY THESE AREN'T AS GOOD AS EAGLE INDUSTRIES GEAR!!!

I'm just saying if they (The Eagle holster) don't work with the previously mentioned guns these might work.

Here's the most up-to-date list.

1. Drake

2. CousinEddie, black

3. Azulsky, OD

4. Drayvn

5. Crispin1025 x2, one OD, one black.

6. White_Rabbit x2, one OD, one Black

7. evilhippy x 2, one OD one Black

8. Chris at MAAPR

9. Windibob

10. hammer-nb

11: Shades, OD

12: Subsys, OD

13: Falcon

13 people, 16 orders. 9 more needed.

Having owned the TMP and a couple SMG's myself, this holster is pecifically made for MP5K's, I don't even think MP7's will fit right.

Sod it, trying to get the numbers up, gimme two :P

1. Drake

2. CousinEddie x2, one black one OD

3. Azulsky, OD

4. Drayvn

7. evilhippy x 2, one OD one Black

8. Chris at MAAPR

9. Windibob

10. hammer-nb

1. Drake

3. Azulsky, OD

4. Drayvn

7. evilhippy x 3, one OD two Black

8. Chris at MAAPR

9. Windibob

10. hammer-nb

Just ordered a PDW so I'd better have two to match :P Still debating whether to get a load and see who wants one at my local site, dunno yet.

Updated list.

1. Drake

3. Azulsky, OD

4. Drayvn

7. evilhippy x 3, one OD two Black

8. Chris at MAAPR

9. Windibob

10. hammer-nb

14.AngusSkie, OD

14 people 19 orders. 6 more orders guys. For those who asked, the reason why I'm not getting two is because I use what I buy. My loadout consist of black gear only, also I'm near broke lol.

I know a few of you are reluctant, but this is a once in a life time thing.

I could be interested. have you listed the price? i'd like mine in OD. are you all sure this possible? BlackHawk used to make them too. BH and Eagle must have stopped production for a reason.

Maybe because they lost the HK license or that in the real world not a lot of military operators were using PDWs and didnt need a holster anymore.

Just a few examples, could be something else altogether, just remember they don't stop making these because of us airsofters :P

Archived