MP5K leg holster sign-up order.

Tariel

And it's only Monday, nice one.

I count from the actual past 7 actual calendar days, I'm not *quite* that flash folks :P

Glad to know this will be off the ground and we'll have our holsters soon!!! *rubs thighs in anticipation*

Brick, get your *fruitcage* *albartroth* in gear dude!! ;)

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

US$90 paid to doumensi@bellsouth.net

Ref: hammer-nb

Ok, this may be a tad confusing (but the idea is to make shipping easier for you ...). The above amount is for shipping to a US address + a wee bit extra to cover White_ Rabbit + a wee bit extra to buy beers with :)

Unfortunately my US address is still to be confirmed, soooo if that falls through, I'm happy to top up the amount for shipping to New Zealand (you should have my NZ addy via PM). Anyways, thought it was better to sort out $$$ now and worry about shipping later.

I'll PM you the US addy, if / once it's confirmed.

And again, cheers heaps fulla for sorting this out.

No offence taken + none intended.

Last I read, it sounded as if you were thinking about pulling out due to extra cost, that would slow things down as another would have been need to fill you spot (so although I am a nice guy, I did/do have an ulterior motive, I don't think that's a bad thing).

No skin off of my nose to front a bit extra.

If the wee bit extra is no longer required by you, cool, I'm more than happy for it to be added to the Buy-Drake-Beers-Thank-You fund.

edit: yeah, prolly was a bit rude to jump the gun there re extra, apologies.

Heh thanks guys, sorry I havent been able to get qoutes for the NZ and Denmark adress. I have been kinda busy, but it will happen. So far payment has been made by Cousin Eddie, BigAl, and TrooperX with 4 orders down. I haven't recieved any other payments in either two accounts. Just to clarify the adress it is doumenis@bellsouth.net makes sure there are no spelling errors. Once again everybody I can't express my gratitude for helping all of us get this underway. Were still not done yet, but damn this is one kick-*albatross* community effort.

Okay, so we have one more person to fill the space, which means that Brick (who hasn't sent me any payment after all) will not be having an order placed, and I will be paying for only 3 holsters @ $90US each.

Sorry Brick but you snooze, you lose.

Drake: Details of shipping have probably already been sent to you by Shard, I actually have not spoken to him for a few days but basically you just need to send 4 holsters to my address I suppose, 2 OD and 2 black.

Details in the PayPal payment I am just about to make.

Wooooo!! :punk:

It's been recieved but Shard is holding out until he is needed. So far I have payment from:

Fyno 1

EvilHippie 3

Windibob 1

Hammer-NB 1

CousinEddie 2

TrooperX 1

BigAl 1

and then there is me of course so there is 11 orders payed for. This is for all people that are not in the US, international flat rate is the same for everybody, so your free to pay the price everyone else has. Keep it comming people. If people still want to jump in, do so now, I'll say this. Once we have 25 payed orders I'm only waiting 5 days after that point for those who have not paid, after that point I place the order and then it is really closed.

**Attention, ladies & gentlemen**

In the spirit of community, I have chipped in on this workshare malarkey and as I want my bloody holsters (because I'm that impatient type) I will now proceed to kick people's ar$ses about non-payment :D

"The wrath of the 'hippy compels you..."

So c'mon folks get your stuff together; - if you haven't got in touch with Drake directly about when you will be paying him, then get in touch with me to save him the trouble. Pay him, contact me. I WILL be contacting you, regardless :fear:

I am now on your case, people - you still pay Drake via PayPal (https://www.paypal.com/) his payment address: doumenis@bellsouth.net and the prices, once again:

United States, : $82.00

United Kingdom, New Zealand, Guatemala, Burkina Faso and anywhere else apart from the United States: $87.00

Feel free to round up to the nearest 5 or 10 as a small thank-you to Drake for all his effort in getting this together, no obligation, of course :)

I have a list of the people I need to chase up for the money, and I am about to start chasing, so prepare to be hassled to death peeps :D

Remember: Your community needs you!!!

And we aren't about to let you forget it :P

Archived