MP5K leg holster sign-up order.

Tariel

O.K. small update, I just got off the phone with a represenative of Eagle Industries. Couple things. The orders can only be sent out within the United Sates, now, out of country customers can buy them too but it will have to be through some one buying them in the United States, recieving it, and then shipping out to you. This I know will discourage foreign customers, but it is the only way to get a hold of one. The represenative is going to give me a call back or Email me with a qoute per unit and the shipping cost for them. I am the main subject of shippment so the shipping qoute is based off where I live. Even with 25 customers there is still the possibility that EI may not make them for us. I know many of your are waiting on the price but that's now in the hands of EI.

Now for foreign customers still wanting this, I can route the orders from EI to me and then to you, however since no one knows me this might feel chancy for you. I can only attest my honesty. If not me, have a freind you know within the US sign up here with you so that he/she can relay it you.

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Might be more. Guys you can make this happen alot faster if you can spread the word to other forums and put the sig I have in yours! Do know, if your in a different country other than the US, shipping will be quite a bit. You will also have to pay twice for shipping. One from EI and another from the sender in the US.

Drake this is something i want you to ask, they made these under license from Hk themselves back in the day, if he gives you a phone call ask if these will have the hk logos on them, or if it would be simply Eagle logos, just a little nitch of curiosity out of me. Also ask if different colors are possible(Olive Drab or equiv).

Im still in for 1 regardless of his response

Soooo, hows it going on the MP5K holster front dudes? Spoken to the the guv'nor at EI yet?

Anyone else gonna chime in and have the total number brought up (and therefore hopefully have the price brought down) ?

C'mon you lot, lets get this thing going, eh?!!! :D

Alrigh, another update. I've been contacted back and EI will do it for us under these terms. Once the order is placed then it cannot be cancled, refunded, or stopped. All orders will have to be sent to me (unfortunatly) and then distributed to the people who have ordered them, so I'll have to act as a mini dealer. Within a day or two I'll be given a qoute of each unit and then the bulk qoute with shipping. Shipping will be divided and added to the cost for each unit to those who purchase them.understand that by backing out now, it wouldn't matter because we won't get them. So I'm hoping everyone will still be with me once the qoute has been posted.

Archived