CYMA Clone Glock 18 AEP

osovega

Alright, I put this same topic up a while ago, but I guess I worded it wrong cause people were being snippy and rude with me. So, I'm back, but this time I have my thesaurus and shotgun, so I'll use which ever suits me best to deal with the rude ones. (Okay, I'm joking, I really don't have a thesaurus.) Now then, while perusing the pre-sale section at evike.com (I go there often since they have the best prices over all. Not on all items mind you, but most of the really good stuff that gets charged the heck out of) I found that there's a new CYMA Glock 18 AEP to be released. I know tradtitionally CYMA has been rubbish, more accurately " ###### You Must Avoid" or "###### Your Money Away" (I'm using K's cause if I use a C, the word gets blurred out.

Edit: That's because we have a word fiilter. Bypassing it in the manner you did is against forum rules. Don't do it again.

I'm sure you guys are smart enough to figure it out), but having actually owned a CYMA AK47S, I can vouch for the really solid quality of their new line. So now that I hear that there's a new Glock 18 AEP out, I can't help but wonder how it measures up to the Tokyo Marui AEP to which is akin, and also how it handles over all on its own. So! If anyone has anything to about their own Glock AEP, be it TM or CYMA, please reply and post as you see fit. And please, no flaming or insulting one another. It ruins the spirit of airsoft... The game where you strive to shoot each other and cause pain. :)

osovega:

Don't know why u r so excited about the CYMA glock 18C. It's been out for ages. The 1st release of it got extended outer barrel, no white marks on the sights, no sticker on the base of the grip, and a 450mah 7.2V battery. The 2nd release got original length outer barrel, white marks on the sights, a useless sticker on the base of the grip, and a 500mah 7.2V battery.

I got 1 many months ago and it's version 1. The build quality is good and it shoots BBs flawlessly. I've posted the stripped pics of it in the technical forum so search for it. There are 2 weak points that need improvement for this gun. 1. The cylinder head leaks air like crazy. As it's so costly to buy an aftermarket 1, it's a must to glue and seal the cylinder head to the cylinder. 2. The brass inner barrel is pathetic and it's inner diameter is like 6.1mm wide. But the aftermarket barrel made by nineball from Japan is too expensive, it's like 1/3 price of the damn gun so i just leave it as it is.

i bought the gun $280 Hong Kong dollars, roughly 35 USD. See if u got a cheap price for it. Overall it's a good buy.

I've allready put a review up in the review section. The barrel doesn't seem to big, certainly tighter than a KSC g18c (unless it just gets a lot wider at the end, because that must be 7mm+ no joke).

For it's money it's good, I think I may put a metal slide and tigh barrel on mine, for no real reason.

Archived