The Children are Our Future

ColDaz

We did that once. It was called Australia.

Now, ok, that turned out great, even though it was inhabited by criminals and scum not wanted this side of the world. They grew to be some of the nicest people on Earth.

You sent some politicians there too, thats why ;) masters of *albatross* kissing

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

gosh i really hate them!

nice one desolation!!

once a few years back several chavs tired to start a fight with my self and a friend. now ive never been much of a fighter, but the insults and the such started really peeing me off. So i turned around and run after the gits and chucked them over a nicely placed wall. yes i am seroius, rather than hit them i just chucked them over the wall. great stress relief.

this was followed by

Chav-take it easy mate it was just a joke

My mate- yeah and thats just him wait till i get involved!(being very funny as he is the skinniest guy alive).

Me-a certain finger jesture in their general direction.

another time some Chav decided to creep up behind me and smack me in the face, which broke my nose, hence i hate them so much.

You HAVE to post the video in the future mate- for civilisations sake!

Chavs are everywhere. I thought they were a Leicestershire thing but no. They multiply. Apart from having to put up with them in classes ive had one encounter with them.

I was in a park with my girlfriend and we were mugged. These chavs were older than me, there was two of them, i was sitting down....anyway not fighting odds. So i had to hand over the money :( but all the time i was holding back laughter at them. Apparently im "safe"? I really wish it had been different me and a friend could have at least had a chance.

Nothing would give me more pleasure than hitting them into next year. But like you said they have the whole culture of "my dad/bro/cousin/dog will get you!." It just doesnt seem worth it.

chav - the British version of the "gangsta" wannabe

The sad part is that the "gangsta" wannabes have made it up this far north..

Stupid little kids who wear their pants around their knees, wear bandanas, and speak ebonics.. I have no business with anyone who can't figure out what a belt is for or speak proper English

Luckily no one really bothers me... according to some people I'm quite scary looking when I'm walking down the street.. and those that have seen me get angry are often terrified of me... :D

How would i go about getting the video online?

oh we also made a short documentary about it afterwards

you wouldent believe how thick the chav was as the camera was three feet from him on a tripod and my two mates kept moving it to point at him. BY GOD!!!

Haha, I never seem to have trouble with Chavs closer my age. Anyone 14 or under seems to think they can have a go cause I'm mostly laid back, but then anyone older and closer my age seem to be *almost* friendly with me.

Lol, you have to get that vid online somehow, sounds hilarious.

(EDIT)

Almost forgot. Three chavs in full burberry and tracksuit uniform were in the courtyard at my college t'other week.

Bein 'ard guyzz, they had a springer each that they took great delight hiding from the cameras and other staff. Whenever they felt real 'gangsta' they sould point it at each other and ...ahh you get the picture.

Anyway, one of 'em knew I was into ''bbgunz'' (translation of 'airsoft' into chavanese) as I was describing it to him in the caf when he butted his head into another convo I was havin.

''Aww thats sic dan! I went paint ballin wiv me bruvva an we 'ad a well gud time innit''

''Yeh, great mate...''

Anyway, after a while I got it accross what airsoft was, and now he apparantly got his 'crew' to buy some *suitcasey* springers.

Really coincidentally, and quite wierd actually, they happened to be round my next door neighbours house, apparantly as mates of the guy next door. I also just happened to be plinking with a few aper targets when they came outside with their lil ''bbgunz'.

I found it hilarious when they realised how much they were outclassed by my P90 ... but now I'm seriously worried they might come raid my house or buy an AEG themselves and wander the streets with AK replicas...could get bad rep for airsoft...and dangerous.

One of the cheaky to**ers wouldnt let go of my gun and wanted to buy it off me for ''tweni quid man''. Haha, how I laughed ...

And then the git wouldnt let go of the damn thing!

Anyway, got the gun back, but still...they worry me, as they are pretty likely to get one and do something really stupid....

I don't know how to post it, please somebody tell me,

*breaks down and cries*

do it, or il get my dad/brother/cousin/ilegitamate-children on you

ps. col daz i wouldent worry about the chavs buying a real airsoft gun, UK state benefits arent THAT good and theyve probably spent their child support on cheep booze and "down't chippy"

ps. col daz i wouldent worry about the chavs buying a real airsoft gun, UK state benefits arent THAT good and theyve probably spent their child support on cheep booze and "down't chippy"

Haha, still, cheaky rasclart.

Btw, does anyone know what 'rasclart' actually means? I use the word alot but honestly have no idea...

Daz

Okay so let me get all this straight.....

A "chav" is an equivalent to what we have here, the "gang banger"

And like our lowliest form of societal cancer roam in "gangs" and "clicks" I gather this is also similar to what your country suffers from, correct?

Are these "chavs" normally of younger ages? I find most of your stories state that these thugs are younger and smaller. And are there any Adult "chavs" or is this trend only found in children?

I might have over legitimized these "chavs" with these scientific style questions but I just can't grasp what you guys are talking about without adequate explanations. :)

Yes chavs are mostly young however it seems to be an increasing tend among celebs (the beckhams are the first name on the list closely followed by jordan?jodie marsh etc) this is fine at the moment however there is an large amount of 16/17 year olds having left school still acting chav like which give my generation a bad name that we all have to carry despite the worse weve ever done is get ###### on a friday night - far away from anywhere public dont worry were not all stupid

Not strictly chavvy, but here:

My old mobile had one of those cover things from the Royal Marines Souvenir shop, with a piccy of a Soldier with an SA-80 on the back.

Pretty distinctive, me living in Hong Kong and all, where there is a noticable lack of Royal Marine Souvenir Shops. Anyway, I digress.

On a school camp thingy, got up and rumaged around in my big f**koff rucksack for my stuff so I could go on a hike. I notice, with no small amount of worry, that the pocket with my mobile in it was open. Mobile gone.

So, I'm a bit pi**ed. I suddenly see someone at the end of the dormitory, the little shiftly git who no-one trusts. I go over to him and see that he's playing with a very very familiar mobile phone.

"Nice Phone." says I. He keeps quiet, the little s**t. I asked him if I could see it. He gives it to me, and lo and behold, it is indeed my phone.

So, I cover the back with my hand and ask what the picture was on the back. To his credit, he did answer correctly. So I pop the cover and check that my name is inside. It was. I show it to him, and the impudent little b*****d says "So?".

"So" I decked the scantimonious little f***er.

Seriously, theft is becoming a big problem.

I blame rappers like 50 cent.

(I posted this on B3ta too.)

lol a little guide of soceity of manchester

scally: scum of the scum theese fight in pack can never in there god forsaken life fight on there own mostly hang in a group of 6-200(+) the term '1 on 1' is not in there vocabulary always where the same clothing they seam to look like a blue versoin of goblins of lord of the rings.

mosher/moshehead: theese people like the metal/industrail ect kinda of music no what scalies are like thus use whit and sarcasm (as its far beyond their mental capabilities) if necesary will kick the living s**te out of the little f****rs (but that is a last resort) ..... on a extra note most of manchester town center (piccadily gardens victoria train station deans gate is well mosher turf basically and no scally would dare go to manchester with their 'cocky' attitude) basically hang around in groups again like scallies but won't cause fights like scallies mostly defind by their baggy jeans/combats and chain on their waist

goths: same boat as moshheads part from different tast in music and some where make up and generaly wear black clothing have mutual respect as the saying goes 'if your enemy is my enemy that makes you my friend'

townies: mainly like dance and that then pure garbage of scalism generally alright people and get on with moshheads more then scallies.

by george spedding (aka spedz_fx)

ah you see, Leeds' social structure is rather different

Chavs/scalies - generaly from working class background (though not all working class are chavs/scalies) wander around in big groups 30+ threatening people in groups of less than 4.

Uber-Chavs - middle or upper-middle class chavs who lead the scalies/chavs, they fund the petty crimes such as firework attacks and vandalism, the worst thing about these is their parents always deny their children would ever do anything like that, one parent accused 8 eye witnesses of being lyers.

gangstas - these are more extreme than scalies, they walk around in the full '50 cent' gear (basketball tops, bandanas etc). these are more violent than chavs and actualy have a slight sense of honor so will fight one on one, but if they lose, their "homies will come and get you" which is gangsta talk for their mates might look menacingly at you whilst you stand brandishing a pair of staves with mates you didnt know you had backing you up

goths - relatively uncommon these all hang around outside the corn exchange but generaly dont bother anyone

Gays - these are just normal people, however because they do not listen to people talking about killing people over a beat (rap music) they are assumed to be gay by the chavs/scallies/gangstas, however this group is NOT completely full of gays, obviously there are some, but because they are accepted as friends, the scalies think that all of them must be gay.

inteligents - these are usualy upper middle class, these are people who don't get involved in the petty rivalrys because they believe themselfs to be 'above it all' most groups theve them alone

we complain but wouldent you rather have these groups in your high schools than the petty american groups that appear to dominate theirs ie. cool group, cheerleaders, nerds, trouble causers etc etc

AH now, i wasn't saying everybody from that class is a scally or a goth, im merely saying generaly where each group comes from in leeds, both my parents are working class yet neither they nor i are scalies.

I have no mean to offend people.

unless your a chav, then i couldent care a less

Archived