new TM copies reviews

assaultsniper321

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You see, I'm not going to get into an argument with someone who can't seem to capitalize or spell correctly. I am especially not going to take being called "not smart" from said person, hence my neg rep.

As I check my info I find that UTG Spetz is actually a DE M87. So I was wrong and I apologize for that.

as did i.

Evilliboba gave you a negative rep point because you said something that was incorect/offensive/mean/etc.

You gave him one because he gave you one.

See the difference? Please, if we tell you something, most likely, it is correct. ;)

Just some constructive critisism. :) I will reverse the rep when I see behavior improvement.

EDIT: Please guys, lets not get this thread locked... :(

Ouch that hurt. Im not trying to get into a argument either. you were wrong, i corrected you. Live with it and get over it. I have no hard feelings towords you but if you dont know somthing just ask and i'll tell you, If you dont want to ask here just pm me and i'll tell you. That way your not giveing out bad info. to the younger guys and new players.

Retaliatory neg repping is against forum rules, so it's been deleted. Bignaz, take this as a friendly warning and don't do it again.

Both of you get over it. We're talking about plastic "guns" here, not sorting out world peace. Move along people, nothing to see...

Retaliatory neg repping is against forum rules, so it's been deleted. Bignaz, take this as a friendly warning and don't do it again.

Both of you get over it. We're talking about plastic "guns" here, not sorting out world peace. Move along people, nothing to see...

Thank you. Didn't want a UTG war to break out......again. :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
i think we can agree that utg dose do something to better the guns they sell, as they can make good money from buying 3000 cyma mp5 guns with no accessories or boxes then they may replace a few parts (internal/extrnal) rebox it and sell it, its a great way ot make money and gives us a slightly better gun

Hahaahaa.... NO!

They don't even use CYMA CM027Js. They use the utter craptastic WELL R-5.

READ. Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...
The UTG MP5 is a WELL R5.

The UTG AK47 "Hawk" is a DoubleEagle M86

The UTG AK-47S "Para" is a CYMA CM028s

The UTG AK-Spetz is a JG AK-Spetz

The UTG M324 is a Double Eagle M50

The new UTG M4 that is coming out is probably going to be a DBOYS M4

Please stop posting false info.

Yeah, i´ve found that out now. But it isnt my fault, i read that somewhere else, wikipedia i think.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I think the JG AUG and JG M4 are the best Chinese clones out there. Echo 1's are slightly better, I think, not too sure though. But they are JG guns, so whatever. And by the way, JG is not a part of Leapers, so no UTG gun is a rebranded JG gun. Ever. Can't happen.

• 2 months later...

Archived