Which CQBR?

merlin6823

Which one, the G&P, or CA?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Which one, the G&P, or CA?

• CA?
    • G&P?

Chaps, Im looking to get a CQBR. Heard alot of conflicting info on these weapons, loads of people rate the g&p, whilst others slate it and say the CA one is loads better!!

Someone please explain the pro's and cons of each one as Im quite new here and dont want to spunk loads of cash on the wrong one...

Thanks...

merlin

If you are gonna upgrade the internals, i would go for a G&P, since i like the finish and quality of these rifles way better than CA.

But, if you are looking for a gun where you don't want to change any internals, i would go for the CA. (But who doesn't change the internals? :P )

I heard from a very wise airsofter that the CA CQB-r is the best stock gun. He said it was better than G&P, ICS, TM, etc. You won't need to change the internals since everything is already top-notch. If you specifically want a CQB-r, than CA. If you want a good armalite with RIS and can take a battery with a lot of mah (large, crane), than CA SPC.

I cannot talk about the g&p as I have never used their CQB, but I can talk abou the CA CQB. This gun is incredible. Stock, the gun comes with the CA Bore-Up Cylinder, bore-up nozzel, both the piston head and the spring guide have berrings, and it has an upgraded cylinder head, so there really isn't anything that needs to be upgraded internally. The body is solid, the crane stock takes a little getting used to, but I was able to get a 9.6 volt, 3600 mAh battery in it from cheapbatterypacks.com. I highly recommend this gun to anyone looking for a M15 CQB.

yeah the ca cqb really shouldn't need any internal upgrades apart from maybe a decent hop bucking. my bucking is ok but it's not perfect and its starting to bug me cos i'm a perfectionist.

i've heard that the g&p has better externals though.

another thing to consider is the g&p will most probably chrono out of the box at about 370fps which is pretty far over the uk limit so any half decent site with a chrono will not let you skirmish with it.

i suppose that does depend on whether or not you plan on skirmishing with it.

if you have any questions about the ca cqb then go ahead and pm me and i will try my best to answer them.

hope that helps

cheers

chris

Archived