Vest of Eric Bana in Black Hawk Down?

I too love the load out and look. The only thing i have changed majorly is instead of the american DCU clothing, my pride got the better of me and i wear dessie dpm's. Below is a kit list of what i wear.

Protec helmet with x500 bolle goggles

PT Body Armour Vest

Kings Arms Chest pouch (black)

Alice webbing belt kit set up

Tri colour DCU's (as i say, i wear dpm)

Ear piece and microphone

Black Knee pads (i cant wear em..fall off my skinny legs :(

Thigh or belt holster (i wear a serpa)

CA M15a2 carbine (this is probably the closest stock aeg u'll get to the type used by bana, fitchner. Same size as an m733 but lobger outer barrel)

M1911 (ive got a tm one) but the recently adopted M9 was also used.

I'll get some pics of my kit up and maybe me wearing it :P

hope this helps.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the movie (and even in the book) we see several examples of Delta carrying shotguns as door-opening devices. Also in the book, recall that it mentions that some of the Operators were using a "wicked-looking CAR-15 with underslung shotgun" that I believe they called the "Masterkey". In the movie, several Operators (but not Bana) are packing shotties.

• 9 months later...

The Blackhawk chest pouch is pretty much what they wore in the movie, and the load bearing rig an alternative to it - the Eagle wasn't screen used, but as it was developed by one of the operators who participated in Gothic Serpent, I think you'll be fine with it. The Pantac PC could be passable to the casual eye, but there are better looking plate carriers out there IMO. You can't go wrong with any of the three rigs you mentioned otherwise.

To the post above (me) i found out and he did

I found this,

http://www.laylax.com/webcatalog/index.php...gg1056&p_arrSel

I don't know how accurate it is.

I have to ask how would i order that,all i can see is little squares instead of language. Do they have a contact info i cant see anything to contact them

EDIT: I got to add that when you pause half way through the movie in BHD "ON SET" special feature and its at the 360 degree view of Eric Bana it looks like hes got the chest rig and under it a belt with suspender harness with some 3 m16 magazine pouch.

Archived