Abused guns - what were they thinking?

GuzziHero

So Im wondering who B&T are (of CA MP5-variant fame) and I found their website. As I clicked on each section a different gun popped up in the banner. I saved the most horrifying ones...to show them to you.

More sticklebrick than a creche...

Those crazy Austrians!

0001000_web.jpg0004007_web.jpg

Mr Kalashnikov would have been proud...

0004000_web.jpg0003000_web.jpg

And last but not least...

0003002_web.jpg

In the words of Dwight from Sin City... "Yeesh!"

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the TMP without the pair of sights would be alright. It'd be better without the silencer but then there'd be nowhere to put the light.

AUG looks a bit horrid with that flashlight grip.

AKs look horrid with anything bolted on.

And what on earth have they done to that L85!

I'm sure you could if you had a Class III :)

You need a Class III for accessories now? They could be bolted on any semiauto variant of the same weapons family, so they are quite available. Come to think of it, a mate of mine has a B&T tactical railed handguard on his SAKO M92 rifle.

The only thing that would be really hard to get is the MP9, since it's a short barreled rifle with the stock.

-Sale

Did you ever post pics of this?

Never got a hold of a camera. Just as well, as i don't use the stock anymore. It put too much stress on the gun and you could hear it creaking (note the stock was made entirely from metal with a rubber pad on the end).

You need a Class III for accessories now? They could be bolted on any semiauto variant of the same weapons family, so they are quite available. Come to think of it, a mate of mine has a B&T tactical railed handguard on his SAKO M92 rifle.

I said that they also make guns, and that's what I said needed a Class III. Read the posts...

I said that they also make guns, and that's what I said needed a Class III. Read the posts...

I was also referring to what GuzziHero said. I only stated that you don't need a Class III just because they are realsteel. Only if you get a full automatic version or one of those compact models. B&T is known for producing semiautomatic MP5s that can't use a full auto trigger group. Once again: You don't need a Class III for a semiautomatic B&T no matter what accessories you have on it.

-Sale

I guess its one way to get some sort of logo deal for the CA MP5s...but a bit of an obscure company to use, Id think. Besides, having a friend who works in an oatcake shop, every time I see the logo I think 'Bacon and Tomato' :P

As to the L85 rape-age...I cant understand why they would do that. Surely theres no way the British Army will desecrate L85s with all that sticklebrick after finally getting a custom UGL bracket and there probably arent that many private L85 owners... (like none).

Archived