Boixk

montymat

going to exspect a refund but i WARN everyone not to deal with BOIXK ..

but guys so what if i sent him lots of emails ? he lyed after lyed what was i ment to do ? he says i pesture him but wouldnt anyone else get annoyed if there gun didnt turn up when the person selling said they POSTED IT...

so what he lied about...

POSTING IT

TRACKING NUMBER

WHEN HE POSTED IT

THE WHOLE DEAL

HOW I PAYED FOR IT

this guy is a real fruad , it is stupid , well lets hope i get a refund not excuses this time , im really annoyed now....

thanks for nothing boixk...your a real let down...

regards

montymat

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bioxk has just agreed to send payment , but he threatned to take me to court ? for what reasons i don not no..

this has got way outta hand for what reasons i dont no , if he just sent the gun like he said he did then maybe none of this happened ..

regards

montymat

bioxk agreed to refund you 10 days ago dumba**, and as the pm clearly states the court thret was due to the fact that yyou keep accusing me of theft which is common slander under artical 32.4.

But as usual you decided to leave out the facts as you do in so many of your posts on these forums only telling 1 side of the story!!

Also just a not to your other user names (ooops i mean your friends) multi accounts are banned on here and using multipul accounts to harras other users is really sad.

I am please at last that you have looked up in the dictonary what the phrase I WANT TO REFUND YOU means

well done at this rate you will be in junior school in no time.

yer your really kool mate , yer i accused you of stealing becuase you dont just take someones money and then go the m4 is no longer up for sale , ?

hmmm your perthetic , why would you do this ? hmmm anyways i really cant be bothered with you ...

let just get this sorted..

montymat

Hi all,

I purchased a MP5K from Bioxk. i paid by paypal and i still have not received the MP5K. i have opened a dispute with paypal to reclaim my money. until this is resolved i would recommend not dealing with this member.

Admins can i ask you to warn people about this member until there is a resolution?

just for the admins interest i paid on the 3rd of october by paypal and after a few PM's he replied and said he had been busy and would post the item. he then claimed he did and sent me a false tracking number.

I can raise a new dispute on here if the admins want but it seems easier leaving it here.

Well he got upset when I mentioned the word scammer. That was just before he told me Monty hadn't got the gun yet because he paid with a cheque that took time to clear.

(this came up because I pulled out of a deal with bioxk as I heard Monty hadn't gotten his gun yet and it smelt fishy)

mightyjebus you are a liar my friend i have the parcle force slip here that says you signed for the mp5 a4 this morning here is the copy and paste details for you self why dont you check it: BI2604976

Track & Trace

Parcel Detail

The status of the parcel you\'ve enquired about is displayed below.

Parcel number: BSBI2604976GB

Service: Parcelforce 48

Signed for by: P PAXTON

Delivered on: 11-10-2006

Delivered at: 08:18

Click on \'Tracking details\' for detailed tracking information about the parcel.

I will be supplying paypal with this information now.

Hi All,

I would like to appologise to Bioxk for all the problems the above post will have cost. My neighbour took the parcel in and has just popped round with it. (i was on a course today as i fly to the desert tomorrow).

I'm really sorry mate and i at least deserve NEG REP FOR THIS ONE.

If i'm in your next of the woods when i get back i will buy you at least 1 beer.

all i can say to everyone else is that this guy is straight up and delivered the goods as promised. they where slightly late but he did tell me in a PM that he was very very busy.

So once again Bioxk I am really sorry and i'm sorry if i caused you a lot of grief because of the above post.

Admins please ignore anyrthing i have posted above as this guy when dealing with me was very straight up.

Sorry

Paul

mightyjebus you are a liar my friend i have the parcle force slip here that says you signed for the mp5 a4 this morning here is the copy and paste details for you self why dont you check it: BI2604976

Track & Trace

Parcel Detail

The status of the parcel you\'ve enquired about is displayed below.

Parcel number: BSBI2604976GB 

Service: Parcelforce 48

Signed for by: P PAXTON         

Delivered on: 11-10-2006 

Delivered at: 08:18 

Click on \'Tracking details\' for detailed tracking information about the parcel.

I will be supplying paypal with this information now.

It seems that someone has tried it on and failed, you have tried for a refund which he has not sent you, and he has not sent you the gun and has given you a fraudulent tracking number !!

Sorry but i have traded on this forum for ages and have never had any problems, but the golden rule needs to be trade through paypal or similar then you can claim your money back if someone tries it on.

Obviously one good thing is he has posted on this thread but not once has he come clean and said why the posted gun has now been withdrawn, i think he has sold it twice and been caught out which is unfair on you, and not giving the refund he keeps saying he is willing to give you is just dodgy.

curlyboy

If it was me i would be reporting him to the police as he has taken your money and not given you what you bought with it, neither has he given you your money back which he has said on this forum he would.

But if you have not already report him to this forums moderators see if they can get hold of him, if not time for the boys in blue unfortunately, but i would not hope for a great response from them as online crime is not really taken seriously by some police forces.

I would avoid however going around his house or having any sort of face to face contact as this can only end one way (and i doubt it will involve you walkig away with a handful of tenners).

curlyboy

ok , i wouldnt want to resovle it in that way anyway , i just would like my money back at the end of the day ..

he has promised after promised , the guy is full of *beep*....im sorry to say...

shall i give him till sunday ? then take action...with the boys in blue..

regards

montymat

Archived