Chinese made L96A1

gunner-airsoft

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've just calculated the total price (ex customs charges and parcelfarce fees) - I'm gobsmacked and I think Gunner had better order sh*tloads of them. Inc shipping to UK grand total of approx £87. 518fps gives effective range of 71+m with .2 or 62+m with .25.

Let's see, it's about 10.45 at night in Hong Kong, the website hasn't updated yet, 2.5 joules for $95 plus reasonable shipping costs. This could turn out to be the internet equivalent of spending the night outside Selfridges in a sleeping bag so that you can be first in the queue when the doors open in the morning (do people still do that?)

I've just calculated the total price (ex customs charges and parcelfarce fees) - I'm gobsmacked and I think Gunner had better order sh*tloads of them.  Inc shipping to UK grand total of approx £87.  518fps gives effective range of 71+m with .2 or 62+m with .25.

Man ohh man, M14E2 or this? :rolleyes: not again :( There is no way I'll be able to explainthis let alone buy this w/out my parents FREAKING OUT. Grr I need a job again :(

What are they compatible with?

The price is good, but 500+fps is no use to the UK, sadly...

Is there any chance there are springs out there which will get it down to a usable (1J) level?

Cheers.

It seems to be a copy of the Maruzen - so I'm assuming that it'd most likely take MAruzen upgrades etc.

Sh!t I can`t wait to open it.....lets take a look.

cn-l96-13.jpg

Cheek pad is adjustable as Maruzen

cn-l96-14.jpg

This lever allow you to take apart the cylinder without take apart the receiver.

cn-l96-15.jpg

Looks like it is downgradable/ upgradable, it is screw on like maruzen.....I don`t have proper tools to disassemble it now..

cn-l96-16.jpg

cn-l96-17.jpg

2 pics of the trigger assembly, I think it is identical to maruzen T96.

and I just take out the hop up chamber, seems it use TM compatible barrel!!

I can`t to take picture of it....damn....the batt on the camara is flattened.....

Jesus Hop-uppin' Christ!!! You can shoot a guy through with this thing!!!

Wonder how much cash will I get for birthday and Christmas...

Allrightythen... Some few Q's that I have.

Mag Cap?

Mag Compatability with the Maruzen?

How smooth is the Bolt?

How easy is the hop up to adjust?

How accurate is it? (as in accuracy at a range)

How bad is the eye relief on the scope?

Does the scope hold zero?

What is the scope made of?

What is the meaning of life?

Sorry for the 20 q's :)

Archived