Chinese made L96A1

gunner-airsoft

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Would I be right in thinking that at 2.5J it is essentially a Section 1 firearm and is therefore illegal to import into the country without a valid FAC?

Might be worth bearing in mind for those who are considering buying one - myself included.

Errr no.

Single shot are just classified as airifles. You have to be 17 or over to import.

Thanks,

McM

Would I be right in thinking that at 2.5J it is essentially a Section 1 firearm and is therefore illegal to import into the country without a valid FAC?

It isn't as powerful as an air rifle.

Gunner, thanks for the clarification on the trigger, new pictures are much clearer.

Cheers.

Any air-powered weapon of greater than 1 joule but less than 16.3 joules' power would have more in common with an "air rifle" as we understand the term in the UK, but certainly wouldn't require an FAC. Basically, the same restrictions that apply to air rifles and the like would theoretically apply to this piece, i.e. not to be owned by an under-17, not to be given as a gift to an under-17.

You could argue that these new powerful Chinese models, affordable as they are, could lead to mis-use, tabloid headlines, and the letter of exemption recently granted to airsoft under the VCR bill to be quickly torn up, but they're still a long way from lethal, and if used responsibly, etc, etc. They should simply be considered really powerful airsofters, and as such, use your discretion, don't shoot a mate unless you don't want to be mates anymore, that sort of thing.

Man ohh man, M14E2 or this?  :rolleyes:  not again :(  There is no way I'll be able to explainthis let alone buy this w/out my parents FREAKING OUT.  Grr I need a job again :(

Wait so a cheap version of the m14 is bad, but a cheap version of this is good?

Logic?

Looks pretty good, I have an AICS, but might get this to see if I can make it as close to the G22 as I can, folding stock etc.

HOLY BEEP

why do I get the feeling that these things will break after the first two mags?

doubt it mate :D

and you mentioned a price reduction gunner??

would this include the cyma electric guns cos i gotta get myself another :D

also thanks for the shipping calculator, saves me nagging you every 5 mins :P

doubt it mate :D

and you mentioned a price reduction gunner??

would this include the cyma electric guns cos i gotta get myself another :D

also thanks for the shipping calculator, saves me nagging you every 5 mins :P

What is this shipping calculator you speak of?

Archived