Chinese made L96A1

gunner-airsoft

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It may shoot ~500fps, but what really matters is buid quality and if the hop up is designed properly... If it isn't accurate at range and breaks after a few hundred shots, then its just a paper weight. A very large paper weight.

There is the possibility of gutting the internals and replacing with First Factory or PDI parts...

It may shoot ~500fps, but what really matters is buid quality and if the hop up is designed properly...  If it isn't accurate at range and breaks after a few hundred shots, then its just a paper weight.  A very large paper weight.

but even if it fails, we can use it as a new stock for say a VSR-10 :P w00p

Jas

Wait so a cheap version of the m14 is bad, but a cheap version of this is good?

Logic?

Looks pretty good, I have an AICS, but might get this to see if I can make it as close to the G22 as I can, folding stock etc.

I guess for me to explain it would make me a stupid idiot, so rather then explain it i'll just say there isnt any logic. Because its a personal prefrence on the type of gun. An M14 is an AEG, an AEG should be made with quality. This is a sniper rifle springer. Its made well, therefore worthy of purchase. A cheap M14 AEG will most likely not be made as well as either the TM or the G&G therefore not worthy of purchase. Its a stupid argument but in my head it makes sense.

Yep, I just put my order in too. It may be £80 or so for something that might be just a paperweight in a couple of months, but it'll be a paperweight shaped like an L96, dammit.

Sleep well, Fung. There's going to be a shedload of messages in your inbox come the morning.

Just ordered one too.

Funny, before I went online tonight I was thinking about my next gun - i fancied a cheap sniper and was going to go for the JG001 in black, with prehaps a second pistol. Saw this. Went ".......hmmmm....." felt all funny and had to lie down. Then hit 'add to cart' on Gunners.....

Still have to pay for the Customs charge (which I dont really mind) and the Parcelforce charge (which makes me insane with rage) for my G36k. Could have waited now and saved another Parcelforce *****ing!

Credit card now well and truly spent. House deposit needs saving for, car needs some bodywork, damn you Fung, damn you!

:)

Matt

Im freakin' out! This is just to good! Just yesterday on the way to the game I was swearing that I would never buy an expensive airsoft gun again, not after I got my chinese M4 S-System (wich was upgraded to 368 FPS instead of the 330 I asked for *ehem*, so I couldnt use it yesterday, but screw it).

And he is cheapening (can you say that??) his AEGs! I *fruitcage*in love this guy!

If someone uses it stock, can he PM me to tell me wether he thinks the internals are gonna last or not? Thanks!

Sleep????!!!!!

it is now 5:27am here I still replying e-mails....damn it.

I worked 16-18hours a day and 7 days a week....all I need is just a comforntable sleep!!

sorry for anyone who got late reply / a few days delay shipment (just a few days....mostly who want mod works) and overpowered AEG from me....(My weakest spring is sp125 here....which will pumps out around 400fps on a TM AEG)....

really sorry for all above!!

forgive me, I will have a crew soon....it will be better.

Yep, I just put my order in too. It may be £80 or so for something that might be just a paperweight in a couple of months, but it'll be a paperweight shaped like an L96, dammit.

Sleep well, Fung. There's going to be a shedload of messages in your inbox come the morning.

BTW, Gunner: can you tell us how hard it is to change the spring "on the field"? You know: so I can choose what spring to use depending on wether I will take long distance shots in open fields or I need less power for woods or whatever...

Oh! and for those wary of newer, more unknown shops: www.gunnerairsoft.com is totaly reliable.

Archived