Chinese made L96A1

gunner-airsoft

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn, now I feel guilty for making Fung stay up all night, every night.......me, I've ordered an L96, took my daughter to her 10 o'clock toilet "visit", settled down with a few beers and a "Once Upon A Time In Mexico" DVD, and just generally had a warm, fuzzy evening of it.

I, for one, am not going to take Gunner up on his $5 Arnie discount, he deserves every penny - I couldn't keep up that kind of pace, even if I did get to see all the new toys first.

Is it just me, or is "Once Upon A Time In Mexico" just a bit sh*t and full of gaping plot holes?

Once I see a review, and it's at least passable, I'm getting one of these.

QFT

While I'm not skeptical about the new chinese gun's quality. I want to see some performance numbers and make sure that this wont break on me after a few thousand shots.

But like everyone else that posted up in this 6 page thread, I'm very excited and am eagerly waiting for more information!

I know its not quite the same but where I work I have to order in display systems from a UK based company.

This company recently sold the plans to this system to a Chinesse factory.

A few weeks back I bought a few of the systems from China. The Quality was exactly the same, actually better on some parts, but for a quarter of the cost.

Like I said its not the same thing, but its proof that just cos its cheaper, doesnt mean its worse!

I for one will be buying one of the G36ks once I see a few good reveiws about this supplier

How good can you expect a gun at 100 usd (note post above it can happen). I know the cynas ak47's are very nice because i own one.

Everyone knows how good kjm700s are out of the box, 550 - 600 fps (o great power) but cant hit *beep* further than 40m. I wonder if this is going to be the same or infact a nice cheap sniper rifle platform.

I think i'll hold out for a maruzen, at least untill i've read reviews. Something with a spring doing that FPS needs a re-inforced cocking handle at the very least. I've been after an L96 for a while now, but as a collectors piece, so i think i'll get the Maruzen one at about 328 or get the AICS and try to mod the bolt. But if the reviews point towards this being every bit as good as the maruzen, then hell, its only £90.

Archived