Chinese made L96A1

gunner-airsoft

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pretty sure .22LR in semi auto is perfectly legal, was shooting a ruger 10/22 with a 10rd mag the other month, and im sure there was mention of a 30rd mag aswell?

Yup, semi-auto .22LR rifles are perfectly legal (as long as you have the correct FAC of course) and as far as I'm aware there's no restrictions on high capacity magazines, 25rd mags for the 10/22 are readily available.

Does this rifle have any threading for a silencer and what do gunner sell the right bipod for it.

One of the pics gunner posted on the first page shows the muzzle with the end removed, if you brighten the image you can see the outer barrel is threaded just like every other sniper rifle out there. It'd be nice to know if any current thread adapters fit it though :)

*snip* *snip*

l96_2.jpg

*snip*

And i'm spent.

"A typical scene at you local woodland skirmish site six months from now"

Interesting info on the .338 too. Yes, so I was sat sipping a cup of tea whilst watching (insert naff soap here) when a .338 just popped in through the window to say hello.

Interesting info on the .338 too. Yes, so I was sat sipping a cup of tea whilst watching (insert naff soap here) when a .338 just popped in through the window to say hello.

OMG REAL LIFE AWP NOOBS.

TIme to get my ballistic shield and become the shield noob.

Actually, thats probably not too far from the truth.

When i went to my local woodland site the other week there was at least 5/6 DE/Swiss arms/UTG snipers there. I get the feeling the case will be similar with this.

Not complaining though, more snipers makes the game play a bit more tense :)

Its funny, did all this talk of n00bs happen when the cheap Cyma AKs came out?  Or is it just a anti-sniper rifle thing?

I take it you've never played Counter-Strike :P

Does anyone know if it would be possible to attach a real L96 (or similar) magazine into the correct place in the stock, just for looks? I wouldn't think it would be very hard, providing the action/trigger mech doesn't get in the way. It just ain't an L96 without that mag hanging out the bottom.

Need to buy...

Still need some of those "obvious buyer concerned" questions answered though...accuracy, hop-up, quality, durability...on and on and on...

Anybody wanna answer or know?

Maybe as soon as some of these things start arriving at homes, may these qusetions be answered.

I will probably just have to do that myself...but I don't mind...

The range card on the stock is upside down...

I`m i right...?

Cheers

soulman

I doubt it if set for a right handed shooter.

Reason.

Face on Left side of stock.

laying the gun with the bolt handle pointing up.. enables minimal rotation of the firearm to enable you to write on the thing.. left handed... otherwise. I would install the range card lengths across the breadth of the stock

There is no reason why they should charge so much for the "proper" version as it is a very simple mechanism, and it really isn't expensive at all to make. A gas version I can understand should be more expensive, but springers are really simple technology.

Pretty sure .22LR in semi auto is perfectly legal, was shooting a ruger 10/22 with a 10rd mag the other month, and im sure there was mention of a 30rd mag aswell?

Aye, I know that. Was doing much the same myself a couple of weeks ago ;) Although it wasn't mine, can't afford my own FAC yet.

My comment was made based on personal observations, not on the basis that every n00b and his dog will go out and purchase one. Recently the number of people turning up with sniper rifles at my local site has risen since the cheaper options became available. Given that this looks to be a pretty sound gun for the money, with the possibility to upgrade it with PSS etc parts, I expect it to be even more popular.

I haven't got anything against anyone going out and getting a sniper rifle whether they are n00b or airsoft vet. A lot will likely find that while it seems the perfect idea at the time, a bolty isn't actually suited to their playing style and they will probably have them up for sale a month of two later (This trend of adopt sniper rifle/give up after a couple of games/sell, is evidenced by the endless supply of BA rifles for sale in the classifieds)

I'll continue on with my G Spec :P

Hm... it's because too many people expect that once they get a sniper then they'll be able to get kills with it.

The fact is, the play style is much different... I'm a much more offensive player but I've learned to use a sniper properly. I'm not great at it, but I've kept my rifle, and I keep trying.

This is on my to buy list.

Archived