Chinese made L96A1

gunner-airsoft

First one to pick out the fault with the first picture wins nothing.

The fault with the first pic is....

It isn't an L96A1. It's a Swedish PSG90.

Ph34r m1 1337 sK1||5!!!111

Incidentally, can anybody verify exactly what the chart glued to the stock is? Common sense would suggest it's some kind of reference card for the scope, however, I've seen pic's where soldiers are definately writing on the chart.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

real-steel AI 5 round mags are about 50USD brand new.

I doubt you'd find any second hand or anything unless someone was selling the rifle too. No-one in their right mind would sell any of the AI range on account of them being extremely amazing rifles. I've never had a bad shot with an AI (any calibre or barrel length)

How hard would it be to aquire a real steel surplus L96 magazine? I want one of these, but i just cant bear the thought of it not having atleast a dummmy magazine in the right position.

I have a G3 magazine shell which will be suitably butchered into mine.

This is probably one of the most popular threads this week! :lol:

I see the Chinese are using the good old "ferrero rocher" tactics in the airsoft industry.

Nice choices for the masses. Wicked

Now I want a mossie kinder surprise :)

[after I try out these chinese guns]

Don't want to cause undue alarm and excitement - but since this copy takes AEG inner barrels, and the stock Maruzen hop-up does not, but the PDI hop-up unit for the L96 DOES.

So. I think that this copy has copied the PDI Hop-up unit. The far superior to the stock Maruzen hop-up unit.

Anyhow, just postulating.

Actually, thats probably not too far from the truth.

When i went to my local woodland site the other week there was at least 5/6 DE/Swiss arms/UTG snipers there. I get the feeling the case will be similar with this.

Not complaining though, more snipers makes the game play a bit more tense :)

oh my local has WAYYY too many snipers... most of them doesnt know the playing style... i.e. still being a cannon fodder with one... and doesnt know the minimum engagement distance. sometimes they fall back behind their team mates just to use the extra distance and therefore only effectively getting AEG distance from their front line...

Hm... it's because too many people expect that once they get a sniper then they'll be able to get kills with it.

The fact is, the play style is much different... I'm a much more offensive player but I've learned to use a sniper properly. I'm not great at it, but I've kept my rifle, and I keep trying.

This is on my to buy list.

totally agree with you there aznsk8s87.

just because your grouping and range on that gun is damn good... that doesnt mean you'll get a stack full of kills in any game you go into.

and yeah... i've been looking at this and damn... it looks nice... i want one... *wait till i sell off the rest of my posession*

edit:

Don't want to cause undue alarm and excitement - but since this copy takes AEG inner barrels, and the stock Maruzen hop-up does not, but the PDI hop-up unit for the L96 DOES.

So. I think that this copy has copied the PDI Hop-up unit. The far superior to the stock Maruzen hop-up unit.

Anyhow, just postulating.

hell yeah! nice info there DL nice one... cheers :P

See now, alot of people go on and say "oh loads of n00bs will get a sniper rifle now" the same when the cheap M14 was announced, "oh loads of noobs will go get a M14 and do a BHD M21"

it's not always that though, I admit i am sure they're are alot of noobs who will get these and yes, maybe they do stupid things in games but they all need to learn, for example you ALL were noobs ones, everyone was.

also guns like this are great, I can't afford £300 guns every time, I am lucky I have a top M60 and a ICS Mp5, thats expensive for me, VERY, people have familys to support, It may not be in this thread but alot of people slate chinese made Airsoft guns and even people who use them as poor noobs who cant buy a proper £300 L96 well im sorry i have a family to support.

Well I say GREAT, LONG LIVE THE CHINESE AIRSOFT INDUSTRY,

sorry if its a bit off topic.

Cheap M14 is still a rumour, but there are some pictures posted on this site of a pre-production model, looks good, a copy of the TM version.

I'm looking forward to it, and if it's the Cyma CM032 (as rumoured) and it's the same quality as their recent models then I'll be buying one, even if I only use it as a back up.

PS, the L96 looks very temping, I might add one to my M14 order :)

I got 10 boxes (30 pcs) of L96 today.

the one that include the scope is out of stock from my supplier, but I still have 15 of it.

the supply of the non scope version seems to ok....yet.

Gunner, when you sell out how long do you think it would take to get new stock of the L96's?

Archived