Chinese made L96A1

gunner-airsoft

hi..i'm from indonesia...1st i'm sorry for my bad english ~_~

could anyone post up a complete review for this L96 rifle? i'm truly curious about this rifle's durability, coz one of my friends said that the trigger box will easily breaks????

and also...i'd like to know, is there any metal trigger box for this L96 copy? n how much XD

i really2 want to buy this rifle for my boyfriend's birthday.....hehe

* long live springer!!!

* long live arnies for he's a jolly good forum XD

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

umm....mr skorn....i couldn't find the replacement trigger set by maruzen, all i could find ish laylax pss96 zero trigger set...and the price is kinda....ouch ^_^ it's more expensive than the rifle itself, * tee hee

i wonder if there's any cheaper resolves for this rifle.....

*anyone? plz help me? i really want to know about this rifle's durability...i'm getting worried because of my friend also says that the maruzen one needs a trigger set replacement to upgrade to 500fps+, and he also says : " maruzen's stock fps are 280-290fps, what do u expect from china made one? it's hitting more than 500fps for only 1.2 million rupiahs? u gotta be kidding me if u said that's it's going to be long lasting "

hiks....i wonder if this rifle's going to break after a few hundred shots / after 1 pack of 5000 guarder 0.2bb's...

ah...plz help me? XD :o

* i heard that the hop up rubber could use AEG's hopup bucking, is this true?

* question : is it wrong for a girl to play on the field wif lots of boys using AEG's more than 500fps?

What is this mag mod stuff?

I just looked at a website for the mod and it looks like you mod the gun to put the mags closer to the trigger or something... And on the airsoft gun the mag is placed near the front of the foregrip...

Is it supposed to be there or something? Or is the mod for another reason.

no I just discovered that, the Hop up system is very similar to TM M14 hop up!!

I think it use the M14 type barrel and not normal AEG barrel....as I remember the system should be different!!

I will disassemble it completely tomorrow, followed with pictures!

I might order a tightbore off your website at the same time, but which length AEG barrel should I buy?  Is the scoped version in stock?  If not, how long until you get stock?  And also, can you send a 328 fps spring?

one more thing, NEVER use the BBs comes with the gun....they are irregular!

they jams the gun seriously!!

Just visted Gunner Today - the L96 feels solid like something built like the proverbial brick shithouse.

No cocked indicator, no empty indicator I can see though. Ah well.

Despite it's 520fps power - the bolt is almost rediculously easy to pull. Silly Magic Chinese springs, not obeying physics.

Lovely lovely gun.

Oh, by the way, lay off of Gunner for a while - he's busy as hell posting these things out - as I fondled the gun he was packing crates - he's sorry about the emails, but he is working through them.

i think gunner will be receiving a LOT of orders once a review has been put through... then again it could be quite the opposite.

i'm looking forward to buying this gun, always wanted a sniper rifle but with a basic model being quite pricey and then all the upgrades, i was kinda put off. i also play a lot of battlefield 2 so this is a must have.

Well, I've ordered mine.... just waiting on Gunner to get back to me with a final price and a paying address...

DL, if you feel the need to do some admin work for him you can process my order! (I'll even allow you to fondle it first) heheheh.

The way I see it, at best its going to be a great bit of kit for the money, and at worst, its going to be a chop shop special stock for my VSR (and you cant buy a replacement stock for $100 either).

Winner all round.

DL, you can process my order!

Strange, your sister said very much the same thing last night :P.

But alas, no, I cannot admin for Gunner as I am myself swamped with work.

Also, things I forgot to mention in my previous post:

The cylinder is stamped shut at the end, not like the stock maruzen with two screws. Should be stronger - although it's not as strong as the PDI where they stamped and welded the cylinder shut.

The Bolt really is very easy to pull.

The scope that comes with is a pretty decent scope.

The safety works nicely.

The stock feels really comfortable. The buttpad is nice and soft, and the shoulder weld is very good. The cheekrest and buttpad are adjustable.

The hole for the bipod adaptor pin is there like the Maruzen - attaching a bipod will be a breeze once you get the adaptor pin in.

The design of the stock is very well thought out - all the controls are big enough to use with thick gloves, but are still easy to use with no gloves at all.

Alas, it comes only in black for now. But a can of OD spraypaint should fix that easily.

Archived