• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Right.... I decided to make my own triggerbox instead of paying 200 euros for a laylax one. I've been freezing my balls off for 2 days in a cold garage making the bloody thing... Now that I got it to work, the set pin went in half and the the block which holds the charging handle broke off. I hope the threads just wore off on the screw that holds them in place... I'll fix them tomorrow. Well anyways, here is a crappy picture that I took with a crappy camera phone. Number 1 and 2 are springs, 3 is a screw that stops the trigger from going too back. I made the cover from 2 sheets of metal like on the zero trigger. This was mostly an experiment whether it will work or not. I'll make a nicer one from stainless steel later on...

post-25549-1206128449_thumb.jpg

Mattmaniac, it does look like the same receiver, it has got the same bolt handle and magazine, so I would say it is the same as the warrior. So it's good. Check if begadi has got them in stock, I bought mine from them.

edit: Oh it says "MB01 L96 with a different stock", too much whiskey lol

Archived