Chinese made L96A1

gunner-airsoft

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well bloody hell, now I managed to make a trigger box from stainless steel with guarder reinforced parts. This one works great, and doesnt look too shabby now that I bought 3mm nuts and bolts lol. Then the cylinder busted and I was in total desperation lmao. But thank god my dad had some copper pipe and welding skills. The cylinder head is brass so it could be welded with silver. Still I think im going to have to buy some steel pipe that is the same diameter, so it will last.

Ill get some pictures later

• 5 weeks later...

Now I installed a PDI hopup system, 6.01 barrel, cylinder and a flash hider.

Got to say... I'm liking the gun now. It's bloody accurate. The trigger box is still working perfectly.

I saw some trouble in the weekend... I split the body in half, and poured it full of epoxy lol. Now it's pretty sturdy... and heavy too.

I painted it with khaki and brown krylon. Is the paint job any good?

post-25549-1210166346_thumb.jpg

Got to say... I'm liking the gun now. It's bloody accurate. The trigger box is still working perfectly.

I saw some trouble in the weekend... I split the body in half, and poured it full of epoxy lol. Now it's pretty sturdy... and heavy too.

I painted it with khaki and brown krylon. Is the paint job any good?

post-25549-1210166346_thumb.jpg

Can you please give the links to your upgrade parts? I'd like to do the same to mine.

• 2 months later...

Sorry if there is already a simple list of things to do but I have looked for quite a while and not found one so what do you guys think is necessary for this gun (as in Maruzen upgrades or whatever) Tight bore necessary? cylinder? Zero Trigger thingy? also does anyone know what spring is about 490fps for this gun? and 350fps?

Got to say... I'm liking the gun now. It's bloody accurate.

what sort af range are you getting with this setup?

ive got a pdi hop chamber and 6.01 barrel in mine, and im not getting more than 60 metres, and accuracy is horrendous... think i have an air-leak :angry:

thanks,

shmook

Sorry if there is already a simple list of things to do but I have looked for quite a while and not found one so what do you guys think is necessary for this gun (as in Maruzen upgrades or whatever) Tight bore necessary? cylinder? Zero Trigger thingy? also does anyone know what spring is about 490fps for this gun? and 350fps?

I need to know because time is running out before Ground Zero and don't have long to order stuff! :P

Thanks

Archived