Chinese made L96A1

gunner-airsoft

Hey Gunner / Fung

i see u are out for the scoped version, are they coming back ? and can i preorder ?

Don't worry if it takes long to answer this, i know why :P

i got the impression the you had a hand i the make of this gun, are the other cool guns coming ?

If so do you have wish-list?

i for one would love a copy of tm's m1911, and working copy of the sa80.

The 5 $ is a really nice idea, but you can keep mine to buy coffee/ catfood ..

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DarkLite mate,i don't know if this has been answered{tried looking again}the one question i haven't seen replied is "how many rounds does the mag take?"

It's an important question really but there are other that i know can only be replied to when someone can do a direct comparison of the Maruzen with the two guns together.Does the Chinese rifle take the Maruzen mags & will there be extra Chinese L96A1 mags available.

When someone gets the chance i'd appreciate if these questions could be answered.I wonder if there would have been this excitment about a Chinese gun 18 months ago until everyone realised the Cyma AK was actually quite a good gun for the cash?This one sounds even better because it's a springer so there's less to go wrong? :D

i cant wait to grab one of these l96 clone's

i been wanting a type 96 for the longest and couldnt afford it till now.

i should be putting in an order by next week but i dont know when GUNNER is going to get more in stock.

hopefully he still has some non scoped versions at least by Mon. or Tues. or receives a new shipment soon.

hey GUNNER can we order spare mags from you instead of looking at some other place?

if so ho much would they be each shipped?

I got a reply back from gunner a few days ago about spare magazines and whether it takes maruzen ones and here's his quote:

"It wont take maruzen mags.....and spare is not availiable yet.....

but I think it will be availiable soon."

So according to him you cannot use maruzen magazines as of this moment. Small thing to complain about tho with the rest of the package. I didn't ask about the capacity

/agreed

it would be nice for 1 extra mag however for those few times u need one.  It's certainly not essential and i can be patient.

Ah an airsofter after my own heart,patiences is at the heart of being a sniper.With the guns power,even downgraded the ability to reach out & touch people while being undetected is so much fun.

I'll be looking at ordering one soon & sort out the small niggles when i get it.In the meantime i can have fun shooting with what is essentially an airgun?

I'll go with adding a fake mag for looks & a can of OD paint for the stock & buying a Bi pod.

ok a very very bad news....this one is out of stock......all over china, both versions.

If I sent you a shipping quote and you paid already, you will have your gun shipped on monday.

this one will be out of stock for around 10 days, the remaining orders will be queue`d up by date.

Thanks!!

Fung

Gunner,

if we already submitted our order, but still awaiting shipping quote (meaning i'll be waiting for next shipment), should we re-submit our order when we see more arrive or just keep waiting? I only ask because u said if we don't hear from you in 3 days, the email may have been lost and to re-submit the order

thanks

you don`t need to re-summit, the mails are all here.

and will be queue`d up to the pre-order list.

Gunner,

if we already submitted our order, but still awaiting shipping quote (meaning i'll be waiting for next shipment), should we re-submit our order when we see more arrive or just keep waiting?  I only ask because u said if we don't hear from you in 3 days, the email may have been lost and to re-submit the order

thanks

Archived