Chinese made L96A1

gunner-airsoft

"450fps with .25's confermied with my CED Millenium Infrared Chronograph

Range, can hit a torso size target at about 200 feet, I get some better numbers i need to set the hop up for my new bb's and sight in my my new Leopold mark 4 on it.

Gun was made with very well plastic qualty is nice not made with the cheap plastic that chinese air soft guns are known for."

this was a pm sent to me on ASR by another member

he says he has the l96 clone already and these are the specs he gave me

it dosent sound bad at all

hopefully i get some better #'s from GUNNER or NACHO on ASR since they both know each other and go thru the same shipments as gunner does in HK

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd love an L96 as it would e great to fill the sniper/designate marksman role for my ARU team, we currently use a G3 SG1. I'm probably going to read a few reviews first as i'm prone to impulse purchases. But if it is as good as we all hope then i'll get one, paint the the stock OD and get a bipod for it. Then all my team needs to complete our loadout is an HK69, better start putting in the overtime.....

Nice rifle.

I have to admit I joined arnies just to be able to read this news. Maybe in a month or so I can get this in my country locally. It would freak out a lot of my cousins who are counter strike addicts. :P

500 fps is just nice for this one. I can get a UTG/DE m50 and have it upgraded to the same fps with scope for 2x the price. So this is a good buy.

Waiting forward for the review.

Indeed. The Chinese knock-off revolution is in progress. :P

First CYMA comes out with their MP5 and AK clones, and then the AEP Glock, and now the M14, AK74, etc etc.

Then the Mp001 appeared, and now there's this L96! First.. I wanted to buy a Double Eagle M50 (UTG 324), then I ended up buying a CYMA MP5. Then the MP001 came out and I wanted to buy that, and shortly afterwards, the L96 was released. :o

Then the MP001 came out and I wanted to buy that, and shortly afterwards, the L96 was released.

Count yourself lucky, I've got Gunner bookmarked and have been known to buy from him as soon as he updates. Bought the MP-001 straight away because I thought "400 fps for less than $50, yes please" and less than a week after it arrives, I'm forced into buying the L96. Sometimes life can be so tough.

If people are signing up just to comment on this topic (and I have to admit, I've been signed up for months, but this got me posting), then China airsoft are on to a winner.

Now that the supply on the L96 has dropped off (for the moment) and Gunner has some brief respite, I'd like to refer back to his comment on the PBS silencer

cheap silencers, yes we are planing to make them!!

also me and element is thinking of making AEGs, or some Sniper rifles, or some affordable conversion kits....still planing....no decision yet.

Given the Element stuff is looking fairly s**t-hot (the $25 MP-001/L96 bipod looks great), and given that China airsoft is getting so adept at "tributing" the existing airsoft catalogue, and even venturing out into developing new models, can anyone think of something they've always wanted, and would happily pay China airsoft prices to own? Speak now, or forever hold your peace, because I imagine Gunner will go nuts when he finds out we're pushing more work his way whilst he's getting his well-earned sleep.

Me, I'd like to see a springer Dragunov, same specs as the L96. I'd take the time to think of something else, but I've left my "Con Air" DVD on pause for twenty minutes, and I'd hate for it to think it was over between us.

Archived