Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gunner-airsoft

Chinese made L96A1

There's also a AICS style offering from WELL, which is pretty much a MP001 clone with a L96 shaped stock and body.

This might be me being dumb, but where, i havent seen an aics version.

Or is this the version 2 model?

First post at this form :o

But my question was, if somebody could post some big detailed pictures of a/his L96? and do you guys just use a marui m14 mag for the decoration?

Thanks in Advance.

Regards, Bram

Hey guys I have a problem with my L96, I put everything together and stuff but when ever I pull back on the bolt it just slips right through, no click and it doesnt stop, it just slides right off! Help!!!

Rsov is selling WELL's L96 and description says that fps is around 350~. Is this downgraded version or different version from this 500fps monster? Can I just swap spring to more powerful without problem?

Right.... I decided to make my own triggerbox instead of paying 200 euros for a laylax one. I've been freezing my balls off for 2 days in a cold garage making the bloody thing... Now that I got it to work, the set pin went in half and the the block which holds the charging handle broke off. I hope the threads just wore off on the screw that holds them in place... I'll fix them tomorrow. Well anyways, here is a crappy picture that I took with a crappy camera phone. Number 1 and 2 are springs, 3 is a screw that stops the trigger from going too back. I made the cover from 2 sheets of metal like on the zero trigger. This was mostly an experiment whether it will work or not. I'll make a nicer one from stainless steel later on...

post-25549-1206128449_thumb.jpg

Yeah I thought of that, but then I thought what the heck, go all the way :P I fired off a few shots and then the bolt handle stayed in my hand. The M170 spring is a bit of a handful for the cheap metal of the gun.

I bought one of these and mine is shooting no where near what everyone claims it shoots at. It's more in the range of 350-400 fps. is the spring in these the same as an AEG spring or is it more like the one in an actual Maurzen?

it's based off the 7mm maruzen springs

maruzen springs come in two sizes of 7mm inner diameter and 9mm inner diameter. to use the 9mm ones, you will need a bigger spring guide and piston, but they are more powerful and dont wear out as fast

Mattmaniac, it does look like the same receiver, it has got the same bolt handle and magazine, so I would say it is the same as the warrior. So it's good. Check if begadi has got them in stock, I bought mine from them.

edit: Oh it says "MB01 L96 with a different stock", too much whiskey lol

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.