Town Assault 4 - Operation Hammerstrike II

Hoppum

We can confirm no dates at the moment.  We are stil waiting on that information from the Army.  Although late May is looking likely.

You can now subscribe yourself to the TA4 Newsletter.  To subscribe go to www.townassault.com/ta4

cheers Ian !

May sounds good to me :D

Count us in for sure :bounce:

We shall get rid of that rebel trash once again ! :P:D

"TA2 is still something I have wet dreams about. "

LMAO !

good to hear i'm not alone :blush:

The info stealing begins

TA4 will start almost immediately from TA2. The whole of the Coalition attacking force are rounding up the last of the Rebel resistance. But what they do not realise is that there is a massive Rebel force out in the Plains preparing a counter attack to reclaim their town.

The rebels are planning to do this by circling the the town and cutting off all Coalition escape routes. The Coalition have no choice but to hold out and defend against wave after wave of attacks from muliple directions.

The Rebels just need to make a couple break-throughs to get a foothold in the Town and thus driving a wedge in the Coalition defence. For the Coalition will have to use every available resource to keep the entire perimeter secure and hold out the Rebel onslaught.

24 hours can be a very long time in such an intense combat environment.

assuming it isnt £120....

If there are any worry's regarding that price then read post feedback in the following link. (Requires copy and paste). £120 is quite steep.

http://www.airsoftcommunity.co.uk/forums/i...showtopic=88012

Archived