... ok Let me clear this up

Krazy L

ok. just to clear this up. I Was accepted to black water. Pro has no idea what he is talking about.

I am 17 I won't lie about that. but I start Police academy end of next december. (28th to be exact). After which I will be starting the Blackwater courses in February.

I am not lieing. But what ever you guys want to believe. and keep in mind. Pro has met me 4 times... he is 16 years old. Also He is just mad about me not helping with AG USA... so what ever. I don't care.

LOL sorry guys. Hate to burst your bubble. and i am sorry if I miss lead anyone to thinking this was happening like this week or something. But I am going, I was accepted, and Prometheus is wrong.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh for *fruitcage*S SAKE!!!

Ok, first off, the stuff I said was on your rep system, not to mass public view. It was more to you, then anyone else.

Second, I'm 17.

Thirdly, why do you claim to be 27 on your profile?

I'm not mad at you for ditching AGUSA or for trashing it up for that matter. I'm to the point where I'm just trying to make it work.

Blackwater requires four years military or SWAT experiance right? Neither of which you have!!!! The only experiance working you have is tinting windows you little whiner. This is a personal matter. No more talk of me and KrazyL. Go ahead and debate Blackwater, but leave me out of it you shmuck.

ok. just to clear this up. I Was accepted to black water.  Pro has no idea what he is talking about.

I am 17 I won't lie about that. (1) but I start Police academy end of next december. (28th to be exact). After which I will be starting the Blackwater courses in February.

I am not lieing. But what ever you guys want to believe. and keep in mind. Pro has met me 4 times... he is 16 years old. Also He is just mad about me not helping with AG USA... so what ever. I don't care.

LOL sorry guys. Hate to burst your bubble. and i am sorry if I miss lead anyone to thinking this was happening like this week or something. But I am going, I was accepted, and (2)Prometheus is wrong.

1) End of next december? is that this year or next? because if its this year I'd highly doubt you would be eligible. Seeing that Wal-Mart, Target, Best Buy, and other major retailers don't higher people until 19. Why does he say this you ask? Because isn't police a lot more dangerous than selling cell phones and bad chinese products (don't argue that point please, it will only *fruitcage* things up).

2) Had to add that in didn't you? Are you afraid of my knowledge? Are you afraid of me padawan?

*end of my argument, for now.

if you guys want some help joining blackwater i was in force recon at 14 and I just joined LAPD SWAT and the SAS...At the same time.

I'm taking breast feeding classes in march.

ok. just to clear this up. I Was accepted to black water.  Pro has no idea what he is talking about.

I am 17 I won't lie about that. but I start Police academy end of next december. (28th to be exact). After which I will be starting the Blackwater courses in February.

LOL sorry guys. Hate to burst your bubble. and i am sorry if I miss lead anyone to thinking this was happening like this week or something. But I am going, I was accepted, and Prometheus is wrong.

Have you been accepted on a blackwater training course, or have you actually been offered a job as a Contractor?

I believe that this has not yet been cleared up...

It may be different in Canada, but in America ( or at least around where I live *makes rash generalization*), you're lucky to get a job if you're under 17.  You may get paid to do things, but it's under the counter and not quite legal.

Hmm I started working at 15 making 13 dollars an hour. Thank god for family run businesses.

From what I read, he will be joining while still 17 (or am I crazy). Would that not put Blackwater in legal responsibilty of his life, and they could be sued if he was harmed in the course of work?

If not, ignore my nonsensical ramblings.

EDIT: $13/hr doing what dare I ask.

From what I read, he will be joining while still 17 (or am I crazy). Would that not put Blackwater in legal responsibilty of his life, and they could be sued if he was harmed in the course of work?

If not, ignore my nonsensicaly ramblings.

No, you are absolutely right. If my memory serves me correct, persons under 18 can't even work in warehouses or construction jobs. Much less a warzone.

I was born in 1976 in a Spetsnaz barracks and fed on cordite as a baby. By the age of 4, I was juggling grenades. At 5 years old, it was me who really tried to shoot Reagan...boy did that cause a stir with my fellow 5th dan black belt karate experts. As well as the fellow black belters, masters and MasGuru's of all the other 1300 martial arts which I had mastered by my 5th birthday.

Saddam didnt invade Kuwait...I did. He hired me to take over the place, so I cloned myself 5000 times, each one learning to command, drive and man the guns on a T-72 tank single handedly using just a Sega Megadrive controller and a yard brush. Training took exactly 3.14 seconds, but it was enough to achieve Class 1 operations ratings. The Americans only beat me because they used tinfoil hats to escape my mind-destroying death ray glare.

Massive Air Ordnance Bombs dont exist. Theyre just trying to get rid of my remaining clones, so each one is given a bar of ex-lax and dropped by a plane. The huge explosion that ensues is merely explosive diarrhoea cause by the ex-lax mixed with the 5 gallons of aviation grade gasoline I drink daily as a bowel cleanser. This is necessary because my daily diet consists of 3 metric tonnes of nails, 60 cans of Irn Bru and a souffle.

...but I have yet to be offered employment by Blackwater.

If not, ignore my nonsensical ramblings.

EDIT: $13/hr doing what dare I ask.

Gardening for a local Hotel/ Resturaunt.

I seem to recall asking if you were going to a training course at Blackwater or working there.

This was your reply:-

I will be working for blackwater as a Paramedic/field medic. Also I am only 20 hours from getting my helo license. so i hope to complete that as well.

All in all after I am completely certified... pay grade is 750 a day....while on the job anyway. (IE in country, on patrol, ect.)

Can you explain how you resolve that with what you are now saying?

Should we look into the law regarding pilots qualifications as well?

Lucky bastards. I'm 18, and trying to get my first job. But since I have 0 experience, I can't get a job. So how the HELL can I expect to EVER get a job?!

I can't get a job without experience, and I can't get experience without a job.

You could make one up?.... :rolleyes:

Archived