... ok Let me clear this up

Krazy L

On a technicality, Krazy L did say that he was "accepted" to Blackwater...

Which means that he could have signed up for one of the public courses. In his excitment at actually having been selected to get there, he got stars in his eyes and unleashed a bevy of stuff that he was going to do.

Granted, that goes against a whole lot of evidence shown to the contrary.

IDK, but I'm kinda squeemish now that I just sent him money and stuff in return for money and stuff...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NO!

not as of this time has anyone from blackwater said anything except that it looks good. and that if i would get some field experience then i am as good as gold....

NO NO NO...... I am sorry everyone. I will just it

I Lied. I am very sorry. please ban me. I deserve it.

is that what you want to hear?

I can imagine that conversation with a counselor

"Well son, where do you see yourself in 10 years"

"In a Paramilitary organization"

"Oh....."

Thats alot of ###### to say you want to fly helicopters for BlackWater

In fact i know somebody who will be more than willing to help you fly helicopters, and who will get you some good experience time. I think his name was Sam.....

But in all honesty this is a serious deviation from a normally respected member of the boards

NO!

not as of this time has anyone from blackwater said anything except that it looks good. and that if i would get some field experience then i am as good as gold....

NO NO NO...... I am sorry everyone. I will just it

I Lied. I am very sorry. please ban me. I deserve it.

is that what you want to hear?

Yes, that will do, thankyou.

Have a posting suspension to allow you to complete your trades, and maybe come back in a year when you've learned not to lie to others.

On a technicality, Krazy L did say that he was "accepted" to Blackwater...

Which means that he could have signed up for one of the public courses.  In his excitment at actually having been selected to get there, he got stars in his eyes and unleashed a bevy of stuff that he was going to do.

Granted, that goes against a whole lot of evidence shown to the contrary.

IDK, but I'm kinda squeemish now that I just sent him money and stuff in return for money and stuff...

Well, that was why I asked the specific question of whether he was going there to train or for employment.

His reply was that he was going to work there as a paramedic for $750 a day.

That isn't quite the same as saying "I'm joining the police academy and they send you to Blackwater to do a pistol marksmanship course as part of the training. If I do well I will train as a medic and then, hopefully, get transferred to a SWAT division after some years. Once I've proven myself to be a valuable and outstanding member of the SWAT division I plan to go back to the Blackwater academy and complete their training in order to get a job as a PMC sometime around 2020."

See what I mean about being evasive?

Archived