Krazy L

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to clear up a few loose ends.

US Department of Labor -

minimum age of employment - 14

all workers under the age of 16 are controlled by working restrictions

all workers under the age of 20 years are to receive a minimum wage of no less than $4.25 for the first 90 days of calender employment

It varies from state to state after that.

I seem to recall asking if you were going to a training course at Blackwater or working there.

This was your reply:-

I will be working for blackwater as a Paramedic/field medic. Also I am only 20 hours from getting my helo license. so i hope to complete that as well.

All in all after I am completely certified... pay grade is 750 a day....while on the job anyway. (IE in country, on patrol, ect.)

Can you explain how you resolve that with what you are now saying?

Should we look into the law regarding pilots qualifications as well?

I await your answer to this with interest......

Have you been accepted on a blackwater training course, or have you actually been offered a job as a Contractor?

I believe that this has not yet been cleared up...

Neither pilot

No, you are absolutely right. If my memory serves me correct, persons under 18 can't even work in warehouses or construction jobs. Much less a warzone.

wrong. you can join Us military at age 17 with parents consent.,

I seem to recall asking if you were going to a training course at Blackwater or working there.

This was your reply:-

Can you explain how you resolve that with what you are now saying?

Should we look into the law regarding pilots qualifications as well?

LOL dude anyone can get a freaking pilots license. be it they are 16 or older. THAT IS RIGHT! you only have to be 16 to get a pilots license

Neither pilot

wrong. you can join Us military at age 17 with parents consent.,

LOL dude anyone can get a freaking pilots license. be it they are 16 or older. THAT IS RIGHT! you only have to be 16 to get a pilots license

I know that. I checked. You can fly a helo at 16, gain a license at 17 and become an instructor at 18.

Now please explain the part where you said you were being employed as a field medic etc.

Incidentally, you'd retain some shred of dignity if you stopped trying to weasel your way out of this and just came clean and admitted you exaggerated or lied about things?

It's clear that you have told outright lies and been deceiptful.

You will only further annoy people with slippery, non-commital explanations.

Continually picking and choosing which parts of questions to answer and ignoring others is just making you look deluded and foolish.

You'd be far better off listening to Prometheus (a guy who, himself, tried to be a smart-*albatross* but then realised he got on much better when he chilled out) and just acting like a normal kid. :)

first off. don't refer to me as kid. or tell me to act like a "normal" kid.. that really bugs me.

Field medic is ONLY if i do paramedic school.. which police academy will not pay for. there for my pay grade just dropped...

an I am not weaseling out of anything. I know what I said. And I will stick by it.

U.S. Citizen/TCN

Level 2 English proficiency

Three (3) years U.S. Military Special Forces/Operations Medic experience or equivalent

YOU MUST MEET OR EXCEED ALL OF THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS: Must have minimum of one (1) year experience in providing protective security services in: special operations, US military special forces, US Secret Service, or other federal agencies, commercial executive protection services, or law enforcement experience (i.e. US Military Police/Criminal Investigation Division, local & state law enforcement agencies).

PLUS these BSC Requirements:

* Must be willing and able to deploy overseas for at least 6 months.

* Must be a U.S. Citizen, proof of citizenship required (copy of Blue Tourist Passport)

* Must be able to pass a general health physical.

* Must be able to obtain a Secret Clearance.

* Weight must be proportionate to height.

* Must be able to pass a physical fitness test.

* Must present and maintain a neat and clean appearance.

* No history of major illness or mental disorder.

* Experience must be verifiable, submit a DD-214 or other paperwork that can be

independently verified.

* Must have an Honorable Discharge.

* Must possess good written and verbal communications skills in English.

* No felony or violent crime convictions (NO WAIVERS).

* No personal bankruptcy or outstanding credit deliquency within seven years.

* No DUI or illegal drug use history within seven years.

* No spouse abuse or domestic violence conviction.

Three (3) years U.S. Military Special Forces/Operations Medic experience or equivalent

Don't think so, junior.

I will be working for blackwater as a Paramedic/field medic.

see why i said i am not doing field medic... ^^^^^ read above.... (thank you Ghost rider)

What the hell? I just posted showing how you are a LYING LITTLE FANTASIST and you thank me?

Ok, tell you what.

Post the JOB DESCRIPTION of what EXACTLY you've been accepted for, and how you qualify, or I will BAN YOU for being a compulsive liar.

How'd you like them apples?

first off. don't refer to me as kid. or tell me to act like a "normal" kid.. that really bugs me.

Field medic is ONLY if i do paramedic school.. which police academy will not pay for. there for my pay grade just dropped...

an I am not weaseling out of anything. I know what I said. And I will stick by it.

You ARE a kid and normal kids don't lie about being PMCs. Don't you understand that I'm not trying to insult you?

I'm just suggesting you stop trying to exaggerate and embelish your life. :)

You said you wer going to Blackwater in December.

I asked you if you were attending a course or working there.

You said you were working there as a filed medic and being paid $750 a day.

That, however much you wriggle, is a downright lie.

It certainly isn't honest or open.

What you're NOW saying, basically, is that you're starting the Police Academy in December and attending Blackwater next year.

After a career in the police, including SWAT experience, you hope to enrol in the Blackwater academy and gain employment as a PMC.

Is that correct?

Can you see how that is different from "I'm going to work at Blackwater in December as a Field Medic for $750 a day"

Also, are you aware that the Police carry out psychological profiling on recruits?

FAIR

EDIT:

OK

I will be at the time of employment

4 years with Police academy

all health and physical requirements met

Rotary wing pilots license (just 20-something hours left)

GED (yes that is one)

I have qualified with M4 carbine, M16 series or rifles, M9 pistol (beretta M92fs), and M2 HB.

welder and small arms armorer (not that this will help with a job flying helos)

ok... that is it

I know that. I checked. You can fly a helo at 16, gain a license at 17 and become an instructor at 18.

Now please explain the part where you said you were being employed as a field medic etc.

Incidentally, you'd retain some shred of dignity if you stopped trying to weasel your way out of this and just came clean and admitted you exaggerated or lied about things?

It's clear that you have told outright lies and been deceiptful.

You will only further annoy people with slippery, non-commital explanations.

Continually picking and choosing which parts of questions to answer and ignoring others is just making you look deluded and foolish.

You'd be far better off listening to Prometheus (a guy who, himself, tried to be a smart-*albatross* but then realised he got on much better when he chilled out) and just acting like a normal kid. :)

Uh, yeah. i guess....

What the hell? I just posted showing how you are a LYING LITTLE FANTASIST and you thank me?

Ok, tell you what.

Post the JOB DESCRIPTION of what EXACTLY you've been accepted for, and how you qualify, or I  will BAN YOU for being a compulsive liar.

How'd you like them apples?

I, for one, like it. He has been decietful for a long time. Trying to tell me loads of stuff that never were true.

Also, I would like to know why you lie about your age claiming you are 27. Care to explain?

*shines and apple and tosses up and catches it*

waiting Krazy...

FAIR

EDIT:

OK

I will be at the time of employment

4 years with Police academy

all health and physical requirements met

Rotary wing pilots license (just 20-something hours left)

GED (yes that is one)

I have qualified with M4 carbine, M16 series or rifles, M9 pistol (beretta M92fs), and M2 HB.

welder and small arms armorer (not that this will help with a job flying helos)

ok... that is it

So basically.....

Blackwater is the ultimate destination of your career path.

Assuming they let you in and you achieve all the above.

So you HAVE NOT, IN FACT, BEEN OFFERED A JOB WITH BLACKWATER?

This is a simple question.

Have you, as of 03:06 GMT on 11th of october 2006, been offered a job with Blackwater USA?

If the answer is Yes, what job?

If the answer is no, then you owe eveyone an apology.

Archived