2 robbers, notsotragichero and oxxbird

Woodco

I recently agreed on a trade one was with oxxbird and the other with notsotragichero.

It was some practicaly new gearbox upgrade parts for some stock m4 barrels.

We agreed to ship at the same time.

My stuff arived at notsotragichero's house in just a few days

The other man never responded.

I feel that I have been taken, can anyone help me?

notsotragichero! You answer your PMs!!!

Admin, I know this isn't in the right place, but keep it up for a few days untill those two see it.

I sent you a PM asking if you received your barrels.

I never received a response (or any PM for that matter). The barrels were sent out on the day we agreed upon (monday).

If there was a problem with shipping and the items never arrived I can either return your gearbox parts or I can see if I can find some other barrels for you. Let me know.

I know both these guys, they arent thieves, a little bit stupid maybe, but not thieves.

dont use PM, ever, arnies PM sucks (no offence) once you start talking details move to email.

If you didnt recieve the barrels then notsotragic has to file with whoever he shipped with to figure out where they ended up, this is going to take a while, took me ~2 months for UPS to figure out what they did with some of my stuff.

dont use PM, ever, arnies PM sucks (no offence) once you start talking details move to email.

excuse me but how is armies PM differeant from emails.

both are aprivate way of recording and sending details. and PMs unlike some email hosts can only be deleated by you. ive lost lots of inportant emails due to AOhell deciding that ive read it once its time to be trashed

ive lost lots of inportant emails due to AOhell deciding that ive read it once its time to be trashed

because computers are only as smart as thier users.

3rd party emails (gmail, ect.) have 0% downtime, unlike arnies, and are also recignized by the law, where forum Pm's are not. There's also a basically zero chance of the message just vanishing.

Also, you have a very small amount of space on forums to store messages (Arnies happens to be 50 total, not just 50 in the inbox).

That aside...why is this in here?  It should be in Problems With Sales Online, not For Sale...

So how come arnoholics get 100 and Mods get 200?

:rolleyes:

Moved to Sales problems section.

For the record, As a further backup you are welcome to use the email facility on these boards (the email button found in a person's profile or forum post), if available, to send your details to the other party you are trading with. All emails sent through the forum are logged, and if there is an urgent need, an admin can lookup emails that have been sent through the boards.

Emails sent though the forum arrived tagged in your (or the recipient's) email box with "(From ArniesAirsoft Forums)" in the subject line, and the email headers can be checked to verify where the email was sent from. Please be aware that some spam filters falsely block emails from the forums. There is nothing we can do about this.

The board also logs PM's, and despite TDS's assurtions, they ARE as reliable in a court of law if it really becomes necessary for us to go back through the logs.

I recently agreed on a trade one was with  oxxbird and the other with notsotragichero.

It was some practicaly new gearbox upgrade parts for some stock m4 barrels.

We agreed to ship at the same time.

My stuff arived at notsotragichero's house in just a few days

The other man never responded.

I feel that I have been taken, can anyone help me?

notsotragichero! You answer your PMs!!!

Admin, I know this isn't in the right place, but keep it up for a few days untill those two see it.

Hey, im back, let everyone know you got it, thanks for the support you guys. :) + 1 for the trade woodco

Archived