Is this the NEW TM line up ?

curlyboy

I recieved today in the post my shiny new TM P90 RDS (drool) and even though i used to own a TR i thought i would have a peruse through the manual to find out how the red dot worked etc when i came across at the front of the manual the below page.

It shows differant types of guns, unfortunately i have no skills in japanese but i have put a pic of the page below is this the new TM line up or am i jumping the gun ?

curlyboy

th_62765_P1010002_122_569lo.JPG

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhm... Tokyo Marui likes to give that kind of information, though. Anyone read their manuals? The one for my Benelli's got all kinds of ###### about the real steel in it.

But chances are that it's just about FN's line up... Which doesn't make a whole lot of sense. But then again, I don't think the Japanese ever made a whole lot of sense.

(Go find the article on Japan's favorite 100 video games of all time. I betcha you didn't even know there were that many RPGs.)

Well, as others have said, it is just background info on FN's line probably (The dates would give a clue I guess). Anyway:

KA have a FAL of sorts now. STAR have an FNC out. VFC will be making a SCAR L. You can get the KA barrel extension to make a PS90. The 5/7 is an ugly little barsteward of a handgun :P. I don't want to be Sam Fisher, so the F2000 can stay unmade :D

Archived