KJW M700P

sirrith

Ok, well, i bought this before upgrading my gspec, was planning to use it in games, but found out that it shot too hard for HK fields :( so it ended up as a plinker, has never been used in a game, has had around 1000 shots through it, the paint on the magazine is a bit scratched at the top, but thats it. The gun comes with a tasco 3-9x50mm scope + covers, and a prometheus 6.04 650mm PSG1 tightbore (cut down to size). ill also throw in whats left of my washed .36g bbs if you want. gun comes in original box (slightly damaged, but nothing bad).

asking price: $195

pics available if you would like them (please post to ask)

Ok, well, i bought this before upgrading my gspec, was planning to use it in games, but found out that it shot too hard for HK fields :( so it ended up as a plinker, has never been used in a game, has had around 1000 shots through it, the paint on the magazine is a bit scratched at the top, but thats it.  The gun comes with a tasco 3-9x50mm scope + covers, and a prometheus 6.04 650mm PSG1 tightbore (cut down to size).  ill also throw in whats left of my washed .36g bbs if you want. gun comes in original box (slightly damaged, but nothing bad).

I'll trade you a mac 11 with a silencer. any problems or anything? metal adjustable hop up? fps? pictures please

sorry, im not interested in trades, i need the money.

thanks for the offer though

hopup is the same as all the other KJW m700s, of course its adjustable, its not the MK1, its the m700 :P

fps ~520 with green (i loosened the screw inside to reduce fps a bit, you can just tighten it back up if you want higher)

and no, no problems with it

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, well, i bought this before upgrading my gspec, was planning to use it in games, but found out that it shot too hard for HK fields :( so it ended up as a plinker, has never been used in a game, has had around 1000 shots through it, the paint on the magazine is a bit scratched at the top, but thats it. The gun comes with a tasco 3-9x50mm scope + covers, and a prometheus 6.04 650mm PSG1 tightbore (cut down to size). ill also throw in whats left of my washed .36g bbs if you want. gun comes in original box (slightly damaged, but nothing bad).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

/edit: I'm willing to pay you $225 including shipping to Europe. If you would accept my offer, you can email me to arrange further details (zmarre~at~gmail.com)

I firstly said a higher amount, but I forgot about the 21% taxes I've to pay when buying something from outside Europe... :/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived