Special Airsoft Supplies

Beast06

I know some threads have been done about this but since my friend had ordered a Tanaka M700 A.I.C.S from Mark and it had been successful - I reckoned I would be pretty safe because my mate had spent £400 with him.

I ordered a custom SR-25 for £515 from him, from which he threw in a free battery and bipod. I had ordered it on the 5th, Thursday night from him and he had recieved all of the money by Paypal on that night. Since then he has completely ignored any MSN messages, emails I have sent him. No-one has picked up either his mobile or his home phone - I have left messages on both answering machines.

For anyone who is aware of Mark's earlier behavior he had said that his wife had taken his kid and all his money during an illness when he was in hospital. I do not know if this is true or not but on Friday morning, his "wife" replied to me on MSN saying that Mark was away on business, once confronted about his earlier wife, she denied it saying that it was his new wife of 4 weeks. I did not know whether to believe her/him because this could have been Mark himself. Since then all phone calls, emails and msn messages have still been ignored.

I don't know what to do at the minute. I know I am covered by Paypal since I paid by Paypal but I would rather get my gun. Being in Belfast doesn't help a lot either since it would cost be money to fly to his house and confront him about it - This has helped other buyers.

Advice would be very much appreciated at this time.

I ordered from Mark yesturday a Beretta 92F Military with vest, holster, 2 extra mags and some bb's.

I'm quite worried he won't send them. This is my first gas blow back airsoft gun and I was hoping to go airsofting next week so if he doesn't send by monday next week ill get in touch will paypal and get my money back I think.

Damn I wish I had read these posts first. Although I have read posts that he is ok so im hoping he is ok to me. :(

Cost me £220

The only way to contact him is between 11am and 1pm on msn which is totaly usless ,he never replys to any emails and never answers the phone and always has a ready excuse with me it was he had just got married and was supossed to be taking some time off! Hapy to take my money.

Don't expect anything in less than 2 weeks if your lucky.

Don't know how anyone could say good service it's the worst I have ever come across read what is said on ASUK .

I've been talking to him since Thursday, He was busy with office. He's a nice guy just give him some time and you'll get your stuff. He is in no way a crook. But as he is a quite small business you can understand he can have alot of problems. Plus he has to order in custom guns and parts so that can take some time especiallu if they get held up.

He should be shipping my stuff monday and I should have it by Tue, Wed or Thurs next week. Assuming I get my stuff in good order I will definatly buy from him again.

• 8 months later...

Me and my friend have both ordered mp5s off him. 275£ each for the stuff we ordered. 4/5 weeks later.. He contacted my friend after my friend pestered him constantly and we got that customs holding them or something. Iv emailed on numerous occasions and iv had no answer and hes obviously blocked me on msn. I didnt want to write anything because i put my trust into him. Just wondering what people think i should do. i paid through paypal.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...

To be fair I've ordered once from him, took really long but ultimately the items arrived. The KA L500 laser wasnt working so he swapped for a working one. I don't think he's a cheat, he's probably just inefficient, and something of a slacker. As someone mentioned above: slow as a slug.

Well, we have tried to call him and no answer. He even took us money for the shipping. After that no answer for a month and then I did call him. Has answered the machine but I started to ask for 20 guns and then he responded.

I think the guy is a thief therefore he should be punished as such.

I think the guy is a thief therefore he should be punished as such.

The day will come when he will be punished hopefully, 7 years of his dishonest dodgy dealings and he is still at it, there is much more indepth thread on ASC about him his underhand ways, search for special airsoft supplies on google, this thread and the ASC one rank highly in the choices.

People who have received goods form him always praise him, if like me it took small claims court to get closure on your purchase with him or those who just gave up it is a long laborious process of lies, deceit and unanswered phone calls :(

• 1 month later...

Archived