Pics of airsoft with pets/animals

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so glad I have a job, a girlfriend, and other hobbies to prevent me from having to take pictures of a cat and airsoft.

I'll admit, I'm a jock, I played football in high school and college, so I'll admit that I definitely have a very American-meathead view of masculiity. And as much as I usually don't care about what people do, or lifestyles they lead.

Dudes with cats just seem weird to me.

But...fly your freak flag and fly it high and proud.

I have been watching this thread with the utmost interest. :) I finally broke down and staged a pic. :)

This is my boy Oliver, with my girl Woman Scorned. :) Unfortunately Oliver is suffering from some pulled ligaments in his knee. :(

DSC02797.jpg

------ Forgot the pic ------

He looks like he wants to bite anyone who might touch or take that G3... :huh:

I'm so glad I have a job, a girlfriend, and other hobbies to prevent me from having to take pictures of a cat and airsoft.

I'll admit, I'm a jock, I played football in high school and college, so I'll admit that I definitely have a very American-meathead view of masculiity.  And as much as I usually don't care about what people do, or lifestyles they lead.

I used to say the same thing, then my gf convinced me to buy a cat. They are the strangest of animals, Im a dog person for sure, but not having my cat around any more really sadens me. My woman is going to make me earn a new cat by installed a hardwood floor in our living room. I plan to knock that *beep* out in a weekend.

KITTY KATS HERE I COME

I'll admit, I'm a jock, I played football in high school and college, so I'll admit that I definitely have a very American-meathead view of masculiity.  And as much as I usually don't care about what people do, or lifestyles they lead.

I've got a girlfriend, job, and other hobbies. I played football, basketball, hockey, etc in my school days. I like boobs as much as or more than the next guy. I'm a dog man, owned more than my fair share, and have a few right now. But just because it's a cat doesn't mean it shouldn't get any love.

I always loved dogs as a kid, but tbh since I'm a busy guy, with a crazy work schedule, lots of hobbies etc. I really appreciate having a pet that doesn't *beep* and ###### on the floor when I come home later than scheduled. It's got very little to do with what is manly...

Now, as the man said, bring on more cats with machine guns :D

Edited by Jimisin73

Yet you have time to look at the 'airsoft with pets thread' and makes comments about other people's cats......

Bravo sir, you are certainly a masculine manly man!!!! Now go smack your football player buddies' @sses

:rolleyes: