Pics of airsoft with pets/animals

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I was trying to snap some pics of my SL8 and the one pic I got before the batteries in my camera died was this

SL8belt-feedstupidcat.jpg

Nosey cat! His name is Fuzzbutt and he is almost 17yrs old.

Here is an older pic of my other cat

T.jpg

Twiggy and my ICS MP5A5. Her name is actually T.W.G.E. - an acronym for 'The Worst Gift Ever'. She was a christmas prezzie from my girlfriend.

and no, she wasn't actually the worst gift ever :)

"On Jerry Springer tonight: Help! My Cat is a geardo!"

small print: Though I'm not actually a geardo myself, well I don't consider myself one :P

She's a very sneaky cat. And 10 mins after that pic was taken she moved and knocked the vest on to the floor. She hasn't tried sleeping in it again :P

My dog kept sniffing around my gear as I was working on it, so I figured Id see if it would actually fit her. Surprisingly she stood very still for me while I ran and got the camera and took a few pictures.

Here are the results:

IMG_4080.JPG

IMG_4081.jpg

IMG_4082.JPG

Poor thing, it was too much weight that she sat down and fell over at the end. I was tempted to try to get the throat mic on...boots and googles...